(8)

It's been a 2 days sence kibum had a surprise visitor at his house. He was very upset on that day but he was glad that his new boyfriend Jonghyun was there to back him up.

During school hours kibum and Jonghyun never really talked to eachother so no body in the whole school knew they where dating. People still think that he is still with the other girl.

At lunch is was like nothing has changed everyone would sit at their regular tables. The day just went by as normal. The third been rang for class and all four boys had P.E. the boys go to their locker room and the girls go to theirs.

Kibum was not comfortable showing off his body in front of others in less he is by himself or around people he's comfortable around some one. Taemin was in his own corner changing not trying to be noticed by anyone after what happened to him he became a little distant

Jonghyun saw Kibum sitting in a corner playing on his phone flipping through Snapchat and Instagram. He walks over to him and snatched the phone right out of his hands.

"What the hell man." He stretch his arms up so he would grave the phone back.he looked at him trying to jump so grab the phone and laugh at him. Kibum finally grabbed the phone but jonghyun was still holding it kibum liked at his like he was crazy. "Please let go on my phone."
He smiles at him and bats his eyes trying to make him give in. Jonghyun looks around to see of anyone was near by. He smerks and licks up lips trying his head back to look at kibum. "Stop looking at me like that." He blushes and smiles letting go of his own phone leaving it in Jonghyun's hands.

Jonghyun was a little disappointed at the fact that his boyfriend wants his phone more then him. "We haven't talked much all day and you want you phone me then me." Jonghyun took his phone again and put it in a packet in side his gym shorts then crossed his arm. He tries to walk away buy Kibum stopped him from walking any further.

"OK MEN YOU HAVE 2 MORE MINUTES TO FINNISH.GO STRAIGHT OUT SIDE WHEN YOUR DONE." The teacher yelled in the door of the boys room. Jonghyun looked at the other male next to him and smiles. "You can get your phone back after class."

He rubs his head and walked outside with the rest of the guys. Kibum finally get a changed and go out as well. Kibum isn't really a spotty person but he loves to dance. The P.E. teacher made the hole class go outside ans run a total or 4 laps around the track field.

Kibum, Taemin and a few other people were behind. Minho, Jonghyun and the rest of the class was almost done with their laps. Jonghyun and Minho wee the first ones to Finnish their lakes along with five other people. Jonghyun and Minho went to catch up with Kibum and Taemin even though they were done.

"What are you doing I thought you finished." Taemin said trying to catch his breath as he talked.

"I wanted to run with you." Minho answer smiling at the shorter boy making him blush.

[FLASHBACK.....]

At the end of soccer practice Jonghyun and Minho see Kibum and Taemin walking out of the school library. "Hey Kibum!" Jonghyun runs up next to him "can we talk about what happened, please?" Kibum tried not to look into his puppy eyes but he did anyway and stopped walking. "Tae you walk with out me I'll be alright."

"You sure." Taemin sounded concerned. "You can always walk with me." Minho spoke putting him sweety arm over Taemins shoulder and winked. "Get off me!" Taemin snapped pushing the taller boy off of him.

Taemin and Minho walk side by side. Taemin is annoyed by his presents and scared at the same time. He don't know what he's going to do to him. Taemin made sure to put something in his backpack to scare him off.