(5)

Kibum walk over back to his table with Taemin. He starts blushing even more his face get red, his mind completely blank. He gets back to the table and Taemin's face looked disappointed, kibum didn't know why he looked that why but he didn't really care.

"Don't start catching feelings for that guy he's no good trust me." Taemin sounded concerned for his new best friend

"I'm not, Im already in a relationship with a beautiful sexy person."

"Ok good. Just be careful around Jonghyun."

"Why?"

"His girlfriend is crazy."

"I don't won't him I have someone." Kibum sounded proud talking about is boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jinki I'm waiting for you." A female for call you, her voice sounds raspy and full of lust. Her naked body cover buy a single tawol sitting out side of a tube.

"I'm coming baby don't worry." He trying to rush so he can join her in the tube while she is still needy.

"Now that your friend is gone we can play more. I wanna play." She whines and grounds batter her long eyelashes at the male.

"OK here I come, is the robe nesscary baby?"

"No but I like when you take thing off my boby."

He gets on the water and stars to kiss her inner thighs. The woman let's out a moan, her left hand groping her breast and he right hand on his head. His tongue circle her clit her body starts to get hot.

Her moans get louder, the gets in the water with him and starts to jerk him off under water. He voice let's out a deep moan all of a sudden he gets a video chat message from Kibum. He heard the phone ring he gets out the water and runs try to answer the incomeing call.

"H-hey baby h-hows it going." He is flustered and caught off guard. He is scared that his boyfriend might find about about his side piece.

"Everything is fine I guess. I've missed you a lot."

"Me too."

The girl gets out of the water to get close to jinki. She bent down stroking his manhood. His body twicked trying not to make it noticeabl that he's cheating on his boyfriend with a girl.

"Are you OK babe? You acting funny?"

"I-im fine don't worry." He unknown let's out a small moan slipping out his lips

"What the hell was that? Why are you acting so strange?" His voice sounding concerned

"Nothing to..W..Ugghh... Shit... Aaahh fuck...." His moans got worst and Kbum new what happening and he wasn't so happy about it.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Jinki drops the phone with out hanging up and the girl climbs on top of the bed. He is manhood in her heat, the woman moans loud enough to make her presents know. "I'm gonna cum..... Shit." Jinki's voice travel to Kibum's ear living him is shock.

Kibum heart was broken in two. His body became weak he didn't have enough strength to end the chat. He keep hear his boyfriend and a girl moan and breathing hard from sex. And a bed shaking and creeping banging against a wall.

Kibum sat in his room with tears that could full up a whole pool. After 5 minute passed jinki picked up his phone realizing that he for got to hang up.

"Ki-kibum you still there? Shit.... I'm sorry baby" He hear him crying on the phone. He gets mad at himself he knew he was going to be hated for life. "I couldn't resist... Please for give me"