(2)

The day has come where Kibum and his father had to say good bye to the people on the island. Kibum and his father entered on top of a big boat that had all of there stuff on it.

Kibum looked out to the crowd of people waving good bye, he sees Jinki waving from a distance as the boat go farther and farther away. Jinki stared to tear up watching his boyfriend footing away in the distance going closer to the sun.

The night before Kibum take off to Seoul he stayed with Jinki for the night. He walked to his house while his father was sound asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KNOCK KNOCK

"Coming!" Jinki half running to his front door. He opens the door and sees Kibum in his soft thin pajamas showing off his legs.

"Can I come in, it's cold." Jinki just stairs at his body and just getting a bunch of wild thoughts what should not pop in his head. "Hello, are you gonna let me in or not." Kibum getting impacent and cold.
"Yes.... Yeah.... Ugh... Come in." Jinki is lost for words while he waiting Kibum walking into his house.

"Do you like what you see?" Kibum takes a few steps in to his boyfriends house. His eyes traveled everywhere on Kibum's body, his hand twiching ready to pull Kibum towards his body.

"I do very much so." Jinki swallowed a big lump in his throat. He wanted to rip his pajamas off. He was so egger to get down to it.

"Why are you just standing there?" Kibum looked at him with such lust. It turned him all the way on. He ran into Jikni's arms, rapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. Holding on for his life. Both kidding each other like it was the end. Jinki walks up stars to his room still carrying Kibum around his waist.

Opens the door to his bed room and gently placing him on the bed. There lips are United together, the babies are so close together. Everything was happening in slow motion. Kibum moans as they keep kissing felling Jinki touching all over hi body. Jinki seperates the kiss leaving his partner breathless.

"Why did you stop." Kibum looked confused. "Are you sure you wanna do this? It's been months sence we had sex." Jinki knowns that if he starts there is no stopping until he himself is satisfied. "Yes I'm sure, I'm fucking leaving tomorrow, do you really want to wait until I come back to see you in like a few years?" Kibum sits up and starts kissing all over his lovers upper body making his way to his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum pulls jinki closer to his body closeing the space between them. Jinki gives in, connecting their lips together. Kibum let's out a small moan, his arm going for Jinki's shirt, his hand feeling his naked upper body with his hands. And takes of his shirt clean off his body. The passion, heat, love, and just coming of each other's body.

Jinki puts his hands in this loves pants feeling out every little inch of his lovers prevent parts. Kibum sways his hips from the feeling of his gentle touch. Jinki kissing every inch of Kibum body. He pulls his pants off feeling and kissing every inch of his lovers body. Kibum moans and grounds, his body was getting hotter and hotter.

"Can you put it in already." Kibum gets Unpationent and hungry for more. Jinki obeys the command and takes his pants off and pushes his manhood into Kibum ass. "Jinki brake me!" Kibum scream and moaned loudly. Kibum not feeling his full length, he goes deeper trusting in and trying to pick up the past "oh shit, how did you get to right?, let me fix that."

Evey noise that came out of Kibum mouth motivated him to go faster and faster. "Uuughh... J-Jinki.....aaahh" Kibum eyes rolled in the back of his head, his back arched and toes curled."I'm gonna cum." Jinki changed positions making it so kibum is riding him Bouncing up and down. Kibum puts his arms around Jinki's neck and riding his hands on his read."I'm going to cum."

"Keep..... Going." He is feels everything that he is taking. " im going to too" Jinki came inside on Kibum's ass. "I knew you can do it." Kibum's eyes filled with pleasure. Jinki looked down and saw all of his and Kibum's cum on each other body.

Jinki started to slow down. So he and kibum can catch their breath. "I love you Lee Jinki" kibum pulled him close to his body and gave him a kiss. " I love you too Kim kibum." Jinki pulls out and lays next to his lover, and holds him closed. "I'm proud of you." Jinki spooning behind Kibum both are knocked out sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the sun
shined on there nacked bodies. "Good morning sexy" Jinki kissed the middle of Kibum's forehead and had a big smile on his face

"Good morning, I should get going." Kibum lifts his upper body up off the bed and yawns.

"Do you have to go right now" Jinki kisses is neck and shoulders leaving marks on his smooth white skin.

"Yes I need to go my Pa might go looking for me." He giggled and squirmed at the feeling of jinki lips on his body.

"You have to at least take a shower." Jinki picked up the naked body next to him and brought him to the bathroom.

"You don't have to carry me." Kibum laughed out of embaracrment and barred his head on his shoulder.

He turns his head facing jinki and kisses him placing his right hand on his jaw line. They get to the bathroom and turns the water on. They both step in and bathing each other and making out all at the same time.

Few hours later jinki see his best friend going away on a boat both of then wearing wooden bracelets. Kibum trying to hold back tears seeing his lovers body disappear with the wind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) this might not have been that exciting anything I tried my best to this part exciting lol i don't know toy tell me what you think. 😁😁

See you in part 3....