(1)

Kibum and his dad had started packing to leave for Seoul for his dad's new job. Kibum wasn't so happy about it because that meant he had to leave everything he knew and loved behind including his boyfriend of six months Lee Jinki.

It's took Kibum a while to face reality. Him and his dad had less than two weeks before that had to take all of their belongings to Seoul and put in their new apartment. For those two weeks Kibum spent as much time with his boyfriend as much as he can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell rang echoing through out the whole school.

"Can you come over tonight?" Jinki put his hand in Kibum hand and smiles. Both of them walking to gather in perfect harmony.

"I don't know I have to finish packing, if I'm not home my father will kill me." His sentence dragging out of his mouth with a whine.

"Please, please, please." Jinki begging for him to agree. "I have a surprise for you, I think you might like it. It's like a going away present. I'm sure your dad won't mind." The couple walks down the same path to get home. "OK I'll ask but there are no promises. Can we stop at the park for a second?"

"Sure, what's wrong?" Jinki's face looked concerned by Kibum wanted to stop walking.

"Nothing is wrong I just wanna spend a little more time with my boyfriend in this nice warm weather, is that so hard to ask for." Kibum Smerkrd and let out a small laugh as he was talking

"No it's not so bad I just wanted to know, every time you wanna go to the park is when you feel..... What's the word...."

"I'm fine I promise." Kibum kissed him on the check letting go of his hand and ran for the park up the hill surround by soft patches of grass where no one can see them.

"Hey!" Jinki laughed while chasing after his black hair boyfriend. Finally caching him wrapping his arms around his waist hand half spinning holding Kibum in his grasp. They both smile at each other with eyes of sadness and love.

Jinki loosed his grip so kibum can move his arms. He moves his arms and raped then around Jinki neck and both leaned in for a passionate kiss.

They didn't want to let each other go but the knew at some point they had too.
They pulled away from their kiss and hugged. Kibum putting he's head into his boyfriends chest. Jinki feels his shirt getting wet,

"what's wrong baby, why are you crying?" Jinki holds up Kibum small face with his right hand to see what was wrong.

"I don't wanna leave you." His eye wet and read from crying. His heart was so weak at the fact the he is going to leaving his first love.

"It's gonna be ok love, we don't have to break up. We still gonna be in Korea. I'll come visit you and you can come back to this stupid island." Jinki tried to cheer his shorter boyfriend up. "I was gonna wait to give you this but I'm going to give this to you now." He pulls out a wooden bracelet out of backpack to give him.

"This is so nice," kibum's eyes filled with joy, he smiles like it was Christmas of birthday. Jinki whipped the wetness out of kibum's red eyes. " where did you get this, who made this it's beautiful." He plants a quick peck on jinki's lips.

"I made it."

"Really, I love it, I love you." Kibum smileing front ear to ear. He's so existed about this awesome one of a kind gift his boyfriend made him.

"I love you too. Now I'm always with you were ever you go, when you look at this bracelet you can think of me." He smiles whating his mate admireing his precious gift.

"It's getting late we should get back my dad might worry where I am." Jinki slides the bracelet on kibum's small hands onto his wrist. And start walking back home with one hand in the other

They get to Kibum house Jinki kissing his forhead goodnight then walks off to his house. Kibum bites his bottom lip out of happiness and whating his boyfriend walk off to his own house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where in the hell have you been boy?!" His father comes down after hearing the front door close. "You was supposed to have come home two hours ago!"

"I'm sorry Pa, I was with a friend." His voice started to shake.

"You was with that stupid boy again"

"He's not stupid, he's my boyfriend and yes I was."

His father shook his head out of disappointment. And went to the kitchen to get something to eat. "We are going to be leaving in less than a week and you falling over some boy, son your not gay." His voice softened and looked away from his only son.

"I'm sorry you still can't excepted who I am. But I'm still your son, I don't care what you think of me!" Kibum ran to his room trying to make his way through all the boxes scatted all over his living room floor.

When kibum first came out he was thirteen years of age. His mother didn't really care, she still loved him no matter what. But his father wasn't so thrilled, he could believe what came out his thirteen year olds sons mouth. His father couldn't ever look at him for two years and still having a hard time dealing with it. Kibum's mother died of a brain tumor when he was fifteen, two months before his sixth birthday. At that time him and his father needed each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) I know the first part might be a little sad but it's gonna get better I promise. I hope you enjoyed this 1st official part of my story please stay tuned for more. I will try to post more parts as much as I can. This is the first official story so, again I really hope you like it so far. 😘😘😘