×

Third Person p.o.v

Jimin smiled as he greeted Seokjin Hyung and Taehyung at the front counter of the cafe. He was legitimately happy for the first time in he couldn't even remember how long. He had Jungkook in his life.

"JIMINIIIIEEEE! YOU LOOK SO HAPPY!!!" Taehyung exclaimed, suprised by the unusual mood Jimin was in. "Yeah. I really am Tae," Jimin replied. "I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HAPPY!!!" Taehyung exclaimed, attacking the smaller. Rather than push him away or grumble like he normally would, Jimin just laughed and returned the hug. A bright smile lit up Taehyung's face for the rest of the day, Jiminie was finally being friendly.

"Alright, let's get to work now. We open in five minutes," Seokjin Hyung ordered. " Jimin and Taehyung complied, each preparing for their duties.

A little jingle from the bell above the door signaled the beginning of a very long shift for Jimin. One customer after another, all day. Jimin barely had time to breath, he was so busy. His break came and went all too quickly. Back to the grind he went.

Finally, as the end of his shift neared the jingle above the door signaled the arrival of Jimin's saving grace, Jungkook.

"Hi hyung! When do you get off? I have something planned for us to do," Jungkook greeted. "Actually, my shift ends right... about... now." "That's perfect hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I just have to grab my stuff I'll meet you at my car," Jimin said. "Okay hyung!"

Jimin gathered his belongings from the back room and said goodbye to Taehyung and Seokjin hyung.

Outside, Jungkook waited patiently for Jimin to return. When he did, he asked Jungkook, "Okay, where are we going this time?" "Jungkook smiled and answered, "Your place." Jimin smiled, "Should I even bother asking what it is we're gonna do when we get there?" "Nope." "Of course."

----------------------------------

After a car ride filled with comfortable silence they arrived at Jimin's house. "Do I get to know what we're doing yet?" Jimin pondered. "Close your eyes hyung," Jungkook requested. "Hmmmmm, alright, but don't take too long."

Jungkook smiled as he got to work preparing the surprise he had for Jimin.

"Okay, open them!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jimin was greeted by the sight of a simple picnic blanket layed upon the grass, along with a basket full of snacks, and two brightly colored kites. "Jungkook, this is amazing!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly. "I'm glad you think so hyung."

Jimin ran over to the blanket and sat down, Jungkook chuckling at the older's cuteness while following along. Jimin ripped open the basket and started laughing hysterically. "Jungkook! Oh my god!" he exclaimed. Jungkook smiled and pulled out the snacks; a box of fruitloops and some milk, rice cakes in the shape of geese, sandwhiches cut to look like airplanes, and cookies shaped like rabbits and kites.

Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook, "No one's ever done anything this sweet for me before," he blushed. Jungkook was surprised but returned the hug when he came to his senses. "I'll always do things like this for you Jiminie hyung."

After they ate, they picked up the kites to get ready to fly them. There was a nice breeze going, perfect kiteflying weather.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin stammered. "I've never flown a kite before," he trailed off. Jungkook smiled, "I'll show you then." Jungkook carefully walked behind Jimin and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist, making sure he wasn't uncomfortable. "Is this okay?" Jungkook asked. Jimin's cheeks grew warm, "It's fine." Jungkook wrapped his hands over Jimin's and began to unravel the kite, just a little at first. Then he raised it into the air where the wind caught it. He continued to unravel it slowly until it had reached a decent height and was steadily swaying in the breeze. The entire time Jimin's cheeks were blazing, but Jungkook didn't notice from behind.

Jungkook picked up his kite and did the same for his own until the two boys were standing next to each other, their kites swirling in rhythm with each other.

They stayed like that in peaceful silence for 10 minutes or so until Jungkook said, "Jimin hyung, come sit down. I want to talk to you about something and I want your full attention." A confused look spread across Jimin's face but he complied, beginning to wind the string back around the stick his kite was attached to.

To be continued...

--------------------------
Okay I fricking suck. It's been a year since my last update. To anyone who stuck around I don't know how you did it but I thank you whole heartedly. To all the knew reader's I've gathered omg how the heck did I get 9k views on anything like frick. Thank you guys so much for the views and comments. Reading your comments brings such a bright smile to my face and I feel all warm inside. Unfortunetly this book is almost over... But I will consider writing bonus chapters and possibly a sequal if you guys want more, just let me know what you think. Again, sorry about the long wait, I promise I won't do that again. I love all of you so much!!!
-Mir