¿

3rd Person p.o.v
Jimin woke up on his couch with a body laying on top of him. WHO IS THIS??? He thought, before remembering the events of the previous night.

The Night Before...
Jimin pulled the car into his driveway and turned it off. He glanced to his right and saw Jungkook looking at him. Their gazes locked and the two smiled at each other. "Ready to go in?" Jimin asked. "Always."

Jimin unlocked the door and let Jungkook inside first. Jungkook entered shyly and stood in the middle of the living room looking confused.

"Where do i put my stuff?"
"You can put it in my room over there." Jimin explained, pointing to a small hallway on the other side of the room. He helped Jungkook get settled and they both changed into comfier clothes.

The couch was warm and invited them to rest on it, so they did. "CAN WE WATCH ZOOTOPIA???" Jungkook asked excitedly. Jimin smiled his bright smile and nodded. Jungkook's heart filled with joy and he leaned over to wrap his arms around his squishy hyung. Jimin squeaked, causing Jungkook to quickly pull back. "mi-mian," he murmured. "It's fine, you just scared me," Jimin chuckled.

Jungkook brightened back up and reached over to turn the tv on. Jimin got up and walked to the dvd player to put the movie in. Once he finished, he rejoined his Jungkookie on the couch.

The night was going great. Jungkook loved the movie and Jimin found he did too. As the credits rolled, the boys found themselves yawning and slipping in and out of consciousness. After a few minutes Jungkook fell over onto Jimin and they both toppled over. Both were too tired to care or do anything about it. Sleep claimed them for the night.
~~~~~

"OHHHHHHH it's Jungkook!" Jimin thought aloud. When he realized his mistake it was too late, Jungkook was stirring, awakened by the noise. He sleepily looked up at Jimin, "Hyung... good morning." A small yawn escaped his lips and he pulled himself off of the couch.

"Good morning Jungkookie," Jimin replied getting up as well. He led the younger into the kitchen for breakfast, they were rather hungry as they forgot to eat the night before. "What do you want to eat?" Jungkook tapped his chin in thought. Suddenly his face lit up, "Do you have frootloops?" Jimin laughed and pulled a box out of the cabinet, "Always."

After breakfast, Jimin asked, "What do you want to do today?" Jungkook smirked in reply. Jimin sighed, "You're not gonna tell me, are you?" "Nope." "Do we need the car?" "Yep."

"Alright... let's go get ready and we can go." Jungkook smiled and proceeded to his hyung's room to get his clothes. He changed in the bathroom while Jimin used his room.

Ten minutes later Jungkook was in the driver's seat and Jimin was pouting on the passenger's side. "Don't worry hyung. It's gonna be fun," Jungkook smiled at Jimin. "Yeah yeah, whatever." Jimin continued to pout, that is until the car pulled into a pet shop.

"What are we doing?" Jimin asked excitedly. "What does it look like? I'm getting a little furry friend." Jimin squealed and rushed out of the car, pulling Jungkook inside with him, laughing all the while. "Hold up mister," Jungkook stopped the older. "Aaawwwweeee what is it now?" Jimin whined. "I have something special in mind."

Jungkook led him to the back of the store. Cages of rabbits lined the wall. "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!" "BUNNIES!!!!" Jimin ran over and started petting them. Jungkook ran over to join him, he also likes bunnies.

Their smiles brightened up the entire room. "Pick one, hyung." Jimin blinked at the younger, "what..." "Pick one, I'm gonna get it for you," Jungkook smiled. Jimin cheered and pulled his friend into a hug. Jungkook was shocked by this action, but returned it nonetheless.

An employee came over and asked them if they needed anything. "Can we purchase a bunny please?" Jungkook requested. "Absolutely! Which one would you like." Jimin pointed through the bars at a black bunny with white spots all over it. "It's like an inverse cow," Jimin laughed. The employee pulled the bunny out and put it into a carrier. "This one is a girl, just so you know." "Thank you!" Jimin replied.

Jungkook bought the bunny, a cage, and all of the other supplies she would need.

The car ride started out quiet with Jimin cooing over his new little friend, until Jungkook spoke up, "What are you gonna name her?" Jimin thought for a minute before breaking into a smile, "Amso (cow)." Jungkook laughed, "It's perfect."

Back at Jimin's, Jungkook helped set up the cage for Amso to live in. He looked at the clock on the wall. "Hyung. I better go home soon, it's getting late." Jimin's smile faltered, "Alright, get your stuff ready." Jungkook smiled weakly and gathered his belongings.

"I'm ready, let's go."

Jimin pulled up to Jungkook's house. "I'll see you tomorrow hyung." Jimin smiled, "Definitely. I can't wait to see what you have planned." Jungkook's smile widened and they both laughed. Jungkook leaned over and pulled his hyung into his embrace. They stayed like that for a while before pulling away. Tension filled the air as their gazes locked. "See you later hyung." His eyes lingered for a moment longer before he got out of the car.

Jimin waved as Jungkook walked through his front door. He waved back and disappeared behind the closed door. Jimin smiled sadly and drove away.

I'll see you soon my little bunny...

~~~~~
As always i took forever to update. i have excuse besides laziness. Thank you sooooo much for all the reads. OVER 800 OMG. You guys are the best, it makes me happy that so many people are reading this and like it. I'll try to update sooner next time, but i make no guarantees. love you guys!!!!! <3
~Mir