*

Third Person p.o.v

Jimin pulled into the parking lot of the same store he and Jungkook had visited three days before. Over the past few days Jungkook had continued to come to the cafe daily and Jimin's craving for frootloops had grown to the point where he needed them, now.

He quickly walked through the store, eyes moving rapidly in search of the cereal isle. He fastened his pace as the brightly colored boxes came into view and practically ran when his eyes locked on the familiar smiling toucan. Jimin pulled the biggest box he could find off the shelf and hugged it tightly to his chest, spinning in a little circle with a stupid grin on his face.

Once he stopped spinning and loosened his grip on the cereal box, he heard a small cough next to him. Jimin jumped backwards while emitting a high pitched squeak from being startled. He looked to his left and saw a familiar figure standing there, obviously holding back laughter. Jungkook.

Crap! No no no! Why does he have to be here now??? Jimin thought to himself. "Uh... hi," Jungkook greeted after taking a deep breath to avoid chuckling at Jimin's childish behavior. "Hi..." Jimin mumbled, avoiding eye contact and instead staring at the tiled floor.

"You must really like frootloops, huh?" Jungkook asked with a small smirk playing on his lips. Jimin chuckled nervously before responding, "I've had a craving for them since the other day." Jungkook hummed in response, walked up to Jimin, and ruffled his hair. "Stop acting so embarrassed, you're adorable." Jimin blushed a light pink at this statement and diverted his eyes back to the floor while mumbling a small "thanks."

Jungkook reached over and gently held Jimin's chin in his hand, lifting his head to face him. Jimin stiffened at the sudden contact, but soon relaxed when his gaze locked with Jungkook's. "I thought i told you to stop acting embarrassed. There's no need to be shy." Jimin gulped and cracked a small smile, Jungkook smiling in return. "There you go!" Jungkook congratulated.

His expression brightened even more when he came up with an idea. "Hey Jimin, do you wanna go to the park with me?" Jimin looked a little surprised by the sudden request but smiled nonetheless and replied with a nod of his head.

Jungkook grinned and grabbed Jimin's hand, pulling him to the front of the store. "Wait! I need to pay for this," Jimin reminded. Jungkook nodded and changed his path to the checkout. Five minutes later they were walking out of the store with a box of frootloops in hand towards Jimin's car.

After they got in and situated Jimin started the engine and began backing out of the parking lot. "What do you want to do at the park?" Jimin questioned. "You'll see," Jungkook replied with a slight smile. Jimin decided not to argue because he knew from experience he would only get the same answer in response if he asked again. No matter how many times he asked.

The rest of the short car ride was quiet besides the radio softly playing music, sending a calm vibe throughout the car. When they got to the park they got out and started walking down one of the walking trails. "Are you gonna tell me what we're doing now?" Jimin asked. "We're gonna do this," Jungkook said before running over to a tree and hugging it.

If confusion were a person it would be Park Jimin at the this moment. He couldn't figure out what Jungkook meant for the life of him, so he finally asked, "what are you doing?" "Hugging a tree. Isn't that obvious?" "Ummm... why exactly are you hugging the tree?" Jungkook's expression softened before he answered, "everyone needs a hug sometimes and trees are alive so why wouldn't they need a hug too?"

Jimin pondered his response for a minute before walking over to Jungkook and hugging the tree next to him. They both smiled brightly and continued hugging trees until they got all the ones in the area. "Now what?" Jimin asked. "Trees aren't the only living things. Grass is alive too." Jungkook stated before dropping to the ground and sticking his arms out to hug the earth beneath him.

Jimin smiled brightly and joined Jungkook on the ground, facing him. "You know i really feel like grass needs a hug the most, always being stepped on," Jimin said smiling. Jungkook laughed and nodded in agreement.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Jungkook stood up and pulled Jimin with him. They continued down the path towards the lake, hugging random trees and bushes along the way. When they got there Jungkook spotted a cute little goose standing all alone. So he decided to walk up to it, and try to hug it... "I don't think that's such a good idea," Jimin said, worry evident in his voice. "It'll be fine," Jungkook replied.

When he got close enough to the goose to hug it, it honked really loud and Jungkook shrieked in surprise. The goose stared straight at Jungkook before snapping at him. Jungkook shrieked again and dashed away towards Jimin. "RUN!!!" Jungkook yelled as he neared him. It took him a moment to process the situation, but when he did Jimin took off running towards the entrance of the park.

Jungkook ran with him and the goose honked angrily behind them. They could see Jimin's car, but knew they wouldn't be able to get safely inside it before the goose caught up to them. Jimin started laughing while they were running and Jungkook joined in. Sure, they were fleeing from an angry goose, but they were having fun while doing it. That and Jimin found the whole situation highly amusing.

After running around for a while the goose got tired or lost interest and left them alone to go back to the lake. When they noticed the goose was gone they stopped to catch their breath. They both bent over, hands on theirs knees to support themselves, panting like dogs. While Jungkook wasn't paying attention Jimin walked over and lightly smacked him on the head. "Hey! What was that for?" "I told you not to go up to the goose but noooooo, you just had to. Now I'm tired and sweaty and i feel gross. This is your fault. Hmph!" Jimin scolded.

Jungkook blinked at him in response before smiling lightly and kneeling in front of Jimin with his hands clasped together in front of him. "Oh great And handsome Jimin, please forgive me for being such an idiot and causing us to get chased by a goose." Jungkook finished it off with a pout that Jimin couldn't resist.

A light blush dusted Jimin's cheeks as he sighed and said, "fine, all is forgiven. Now get up and lets go. I'm tired and i just wanna go home and eat my frootloops." Jungkook grinned and stood up, grabbing Jimin's arm. As usual Jungkook pulled Jimin to where they were going, in this case, the car.

***

After dropping Jungkook of at home Jimin returned home to take a shower, eat some frootloops, and go to bed. He was exhausted, getting chased by a goose takes a lot of energy.

While he was laying in bed trying to sleep one thought constantly returned to Jimin's mind. Why does that idiot make me feel so nervous?

~

A/N: wow it's been almost a month since i updated but i honestly have no excuse except I'm lazy. That and i've been a little busy these past few weeks. The thing about the goose is based off something that happened to my friends when we went to the park. randacole02 i put it in the story, happy now?