:

Third person p.o.v

"Jungkook. I'm only gonna ask you this once, because i know that if you don't tell me the first time you don't plan on telling me at all." Jimin paused, took a deep breath and asked, "Where are you taking me this time?"

Jungkook simply laughed in return and gave his usual reply, "You'll see." Jimin pouted in response, unamused. Yet, there was a slight smile playing on his lips that was hard to notice, not even by Jimin.

A sigh escaped Jimin's lips as the car sped down the highway. "You know you look really cute when you pout," Jungkook stated, causing Jimin to blush and turn away to hide his smile.

Once he regained his composure, Jimin retaliated with, "You know you're really annoying when you drag me to unknown places." Jungkook gasped and clutched his hand to his heart.

"How could you say that? I'm hurt," Jungkook whimpered. Rather than the usual guilt or pity he felt for other people, Jimin didn't care and smirked at Jungkook.

Jimin thought he had won, however, he did not expect Jungkook to suddenly stop frowning and wink at him. His heart skipped a beat and he choked on his breathe. Jungkook... what are you doing to me?

Jimin didn't speak for a while and pouted to show his anger. Jungkook noticed but did nothing, he knew it would pass. He couldn't control himself, Jimin turned to look at Jungkook, he was staring ahead, focusing on driving. Jimin would never admit this out loud, but Jungkook looked simply dazzling with the sunlight shining against his face.

Shaking the thought away, Jimin focused on the road signs. Where are we going?

Jungkook finally pulled off on an exit.... towards the airport. Jimin started freaking out. WE'RE NOT GETTING ON AN AIRPLANE, RIGHT!?

What Jimin didn't realize is he said that aloud. Jungkook laughed in response and said, "Don't worry, no airplanes." Jimin let out a breath of relief. "But we are going to the airport." Jimin was confused.
-------
Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him through the parking garage. Jimin didn't even bother to struggle, he knew it was hopeless.

They walked past crowds of people trying not to miss their flight. Jimin still had no idea what they were doing.

Jungkook suddenly stopped and let go of Jimin's hand. He then put his arms out and ran around pretending to be an airplane. Jimin laughed and joined in. He always had fun with Jungkook so why not do this too?

They went all throughout the airport, getting strange looks the whole time. Jimin got a great idea and jumped up and down excitedly. "JUNGKOOK! YOU BE THE PLANE, I BE THE PIOLET!"

Jungkook crouched down and let Jimin climb on his back. Then he started running around again with Jimin pretending to "steer" him.

They were the only ones that mattered in that moment to each other. Until they ran into someone running with a giant suitcase. All three of them toppled to the ground. Security ran over to stop the ruckus.

The lady was helped up and sent on her way. Jungkook and Jimin were "politely asked to leave" for causing trouble. They laughed the whole way home.

The car was stopped in front of Jungkook's house. Jimin and Jungkook looked over at each other, their gazes locked. It was in that moment that Jimin realized he didn't want Jungkook to leave.

As Jungkook was about to open the door Jimin stopped him, "WAIT!" Jungkook froze and gave him a confused look. Jimin looked down shyly, "I don't want you to go..." Jungkook smiled and told Jimin to wait there for a minute before getting out of the car.

Jimin sighed and watched Jungkook's retreating figure. He stared intensely at the door, waiting for Jungkook to return. Five minutes later, the door opened revealing Jungkook with a backpack on.

He got back in the car and sat down, "I'm going home with you today." Jimin smiled and drove off into the night. His heart fluttering all the while.

Jungkook smiled peacefully, he wanted the world and his world was Jimin.
--------------------
IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!! SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE STILL READING THIS I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU!!! <3 (btw i was too lazy to read over this... sorry for any mistakes)