The Cellar

The Cellar

Author: princessharley

Genre: Horror/ Thriller

Completed: 86 pages

Awards: Most Popular/ Horror

Description:

Summer is a normal, happy sixteen year old girl until one night, while out looking for her friend she’s kidnapped and held in a cellar. Her family, friends and boyfriend Lewis spend all their time looking for her but the longer she‘s away the less likely it is she‘ll be found. Summer soon realises that there is no escape and that she’s not the only one in the cellar. Will she ever be found and what does her kidnapper want from her?

Review:

If you are in the mood for a creepy story, worthy of giving you nightmares then you have found it. This is an incredible tale about an innocent girl who is kidnapped. Throughout the story you learn about Summer but also get a glimpse of Lewis's and Clover's point of view. Clover and his sinister plans send shivers down your spine and keeps you on the edge of your seat. You are constantly in suspense and wondering if Summer will ever escape.

Comments:

'Woahhh intense', luving_kpop

'I fricken love it! You did such an awesome job! Fav author on wattpad, fav book ever', Yisabis

'I am addicted to this.. U need to get this published , its ammaazziinngg',Kissedbyangels

Interview with Author-princessharley:

Me: What inspired you to write 'The Cellar'

princessharley: I had a dream that I was kidnapped and held in a cellar. I kept thinking about it and decided to write it down when I thought of the flower thing.

Me: Wow, so who is your favourite wattpad author and what is your favourite wattpad story?

princessharley: My favourite wattpad author is kirsty1000. Her stuff is amazing and her book Nothing left to lose is my favourite on here.

Me: I love kirsty1000, I think she is my favourite too. Do you have any advice for other writers?

princessharley: My advice to other writers would be to keep writing and practicing. You'll get negative comments but criticism is how you improve, unless it's rude take it on board. Write for you, not what you think people want to read. Kill the occasional main character, even if it's just a joke chapter, it's funny! :D

Me: Thanks so much for sharing and good luck with all your stories