The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter Are... Dance Partners

Author: princess_rose

Genre: Romance/ Humour

Ongoing Series: Over 100 pages

Awards: None

Descripton:

Kaydie Smithson is that girl that everybody thinks is perfect, she's the cheerleader captain and comes from a wealthy family. Liam is a cage fighter who is seen as a bad guy at school. What happens when their paths cross and Liam asks Kaydie to ditch her Miss Perfect image and be his dance partner?

Review:

In the mood for a sweet rommance that will leave you filled with butterflies. Read about the lives of two people, who live completely different lives. It is well written and few if any grammer problems. The story is able to grab your attention and keep it throughout the whole story. Although the story has a similar plot as many other rommance books on Wattpad, this story just seems to stick out. Overall it is a great and enjoyable.

Comments:

"OMG. I love this story! I can't stop reading it, great story!", Soccerstar24

"The title caught my eye can't wait to read it", Seersha

"I think I'm in love with the book <3", MalloryAbigailJohnso

Post your comments below>>>  

Interview with Author- princess_rose:

Me: What inspired you to write "The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter... Are Dance Partners?"

princess_rose: I've always loved dancing and watching dance movies like Step Up and I've always thought that it would be cool to be a cheerleader. I get forced to watch UFC and MMA fights so it occurred to me that I could write a story where that all got combined.

Me: Do you prefer reading or writing?

princess_rose: Ummmm.... probably reading. If I find a story I really enjoy, I just love getting proper stuck in. I do love writing though, especially when people tell me that they enjoy reading what I've written.

Me: When and why did you start writing?

princess_rose: I've been writing since I was about three years old. I've written loads of stories in my time - some good, some not so good. I used to write a lot of fanfiction on Quizilla about people from bands like Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance. I even did a Draco Malfoy one lol. I started writing romance stories just because I love reading them so I thought it would be nice to write my own.

Me: Thanks for all your time, I really appreciate it. Good Luck with the rest of your story.