To Dylan

To Dylan

Author: cathartics

Genre: Short Story/ Teen Fiction

Ongoing Series: 6 pages

Awards: None

Description:
To Dylan: i just miss you.

-

In which she experiences depression in the most vicarious way possible, and love is just the tune playing lowly in the background.

Review:
This book is short and simple yet incredibly powerful. I find these days many stories on Wattpad are very much the same and it is rare to find something that isnt a romance or doesnt contain werewolves and one direction. What makes this story even better is the fact that it is relatable, I'm sure many people can empathize with both dylan and belle and have been in situations similar to theirs. 'To Dylan' raises some serious issues that many of us are being faced with today. Overall engaging and written in an interesting way that is a bit different from your usual Wattpad story.

Comments:
"*blushes*. I realized wattpad short stories are SO much more meaningful and better than regular wattpad stories, marisol_sr

"i find this so cute", mogatato

"this is heartbreaking. it isn't an entire story, only a glimpse. yet, the reader gets a crystal clear view of all this pain, love, hardship, and friendship. it's lovely, really. the author should be proud", painted-b-l-a-c-k

Post your comments below>>>

Interview with Author- cathartics: 
Me:What inspired you to write 'To Dylan'?

cathartics: 'To Dylan' was inspired by the same thing that happened in real life, with me being Anabelle and having my own personal Dylan.

Me: 'To Dylan' is written in quite a unique way which isn't often seen here on Wattpad, how did you come up with the idea to write your story that way?

cathartics: Well I get anxious whenever I talk on the phone, so I always text, and that's how my Dylan and I always talked. And since I was trying to keep it as realistic as possible, it just sort of fit

Me: Your story, raises a lot of issues such as depression, troubles at home and self harm. Do you have any advice for anyone who may be suffering from these problems?

cathartics: My advice is to definitely stay strong. It really doesn't seem like it most days, but it can and will get better. And I'm always here to listen too, of course.

Me: Thanks so much for your time and good luck with the rest of your story :)