The Bad Boy, Cupid and Me

Author: Slim_Shady

Genre: Humour/ Teen Fiction

Completed: 86 pages

Awards: None

Description:
Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy." Chloe Armel is a Good Girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone. Enter Reece. Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger. He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it. When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house. Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter. Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law…and Road Trips. Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got? No clue. All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

Review:
Overall the story is great. I loved every minute of it and you are hooked from the begginning. Not your usual rommance story. Very few mistakes and nicely written.

Updated once a month, but is worth the wait.

Comments:
"speehless i am! i was lituraly hanging my mouth open becouase this book is so interesting!!!", xXsweet_peaXx

"love this story so much pls upload my friend told me bout this story n i've been hooked ever since this seems like the kida story tht should be published and be in stores", MAHOMIE818

"OMG! You do not know how tired I am. I've staye up late lastnight reading these chapters lol. I just couldn't put it down. I'd love if you continue. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D", xsetmefree

Post your comments below>>>

Interview with Author- Slim_Shady:
Me:What inspired you to write 'The Bad Boy, Cupid and Me'?

Slim_Shady: Toni Morrison once said, “If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it". That's how I was originally inspired to write 'The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me'. The story is basically everything I would have ever personally wanted to read about in a novel.

Me: Wow that's really inspiring, and I love that quote. Who is your favourite author?

Slim_Shady: Hmm. My favorite author... cannot be narrowed down to just one.
Richelle Mead, Nicholas Sparks and right now, I'm falling in love with Jane Austen's 'Pride & Prejudice'.

Me: Any advice for other writers?

Slim_Shady: Don't worry about votes, or comments, or the amount of fans you have. Write for yourself and celebrate writing.

Me: I appreciate you giving up some time to share with us. Good luck on 'The Bad Boy, Cupid and Me'.