Epilogue

Have you ever met someone that surprised you? Like, you meet this person and at first you hardly pay any attention to them. You may not be at all attracted to this person, but as you get to know them, you notice yourself falling.

"Do you,Marco Dame Montello,take Adrienne Marie Martin as your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love her with all your heart and be with her through hardships that will come your way?" The priest asked.

"I do." Marco answered while deeply staring at Adie.

The priest turned to Adie and asked the same question. "Do you,Adrienne Marie Martin,take Marco Dame Montello as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love her with all your heart and be with her through hardships that will come your way?"

Adie smiled at Marco. "I do." She answered.

Lumapit sakanila ang kanilang little grooms na sina Isaac at Dami at ibinigay ang mga singsing. Marco patted the twins' heads.

Kinuha nito ang singsing at isinuot kay Adie. At ganoon naman rin ang ginawa ni Adie.

"By the power vested in me. I pronounce you, husband and wife. Mr. Montello, you may now kiss your bride." Nakangiting pahayag ng pari.

Nang magkaharap sina Marco at Adie ay sandaling nagkatinginan sila na para bang nag-uusap at nagkakaintindihan sila sa pamamagitan ng pagtitig lang. Hinawi ni Marco ang buhok ni Adie ng biglang humangin ng malakas. Inipit nito ang buhok ni Adie sa likod ng tenga nito.

"I love you." Mahinang sabi niya kay Adie.

"I love you too." Sagot nito.

And as if on cue, sinakop ng mga labi niya ang mga labi ni Adie. Cameras were flashing at them, their guests screamed and cheered the moment their lips touched.

This person who was once nothing to you has become everything. All of a sudden, they are the most beautiful person you have ever met. It's just funny looking back. You never saw it coming, it just kind of... happened.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Natatawa nalang si Marco at Adie nang biglang pinatunog lahat ng guests ang kani-kanilang baso at sumigaw.

Masayang pinagbigyan nilang mag-asawa ang hiling ng mga tao. Nasa gitna sila ng dance floor para sa first dance nila bilang mag-asawa. Hindi makapaniwala si Adie na seryoso talaga si Marco nang sabihin nito na sa mismong araw rin na iyon sila ikakasal, dahil lahat ay maayos at organisado. Mula sa mga damit nila hanggang sa suot niyang summer dress that has a combination of white and pink colors. Sa decorations sa mismong kasal nila sa may gilid ng dagat, hanggang sa reception nila sa parehong lugar na napapalibutan ng mga iba't ibang ilaw, may malaking bonfire rin sa 'di kalayuan. Masayang tinignan ni Adie ang Mommy at Daddy niya na masayang nagtatawanan sa Mommy and Daddy ni Marco. Naroon din ang kuya at ate Alex niya with their seven month old daughter na si Alexis Therese Martin.

Present din ang barkada ni Marco na naging parte narin ng buhay niya. She looked at Jeremie and Colyn playing with their one year old son na si Calix James at sa kambal nina Dylan at Mitch na sina Dami and Isaac.

She can picture herself and Marco playing with their own children.

She smiled at what she thought.

"Love, kiss daw ulit." Tudyo ni Marco.

She pinched his nose. "Sige na nga, kahit wala namang nagrerequest."

Marco pulled her waist and crossed the gap between them.

They say that Love is an attachment. Wherein you develop this kind of connection with your partner that only the two of you would understand. Just merely looking at each other's eyes, both of you would instantly know what the other one is thinking.