Prologue

My First Omeeka BDSM book so don't hate it too much. Try to enjoy & leave feedback.
__________________________________

I sat back in the chair and gulped. The lights were dimmed and music lightly played in the background. I looked around the room realizing what I had got myself into. Chains were neatly on the wall, whips of different sizes not to far from it, Paddles of different colors, Dildos and Vibrators which was all labeled "Master M."

"Onika." His voice said in a deep tone running in fingertips over my arms light causing me to shiver. I bit my lips as his hand found its way around my neck squeezing lightly.

"Tell me what you want Princess."

He whispered close to my ear. It was sexy, low, and assertive. He kissed on my neck softly before he bit on my sweet spot. A moan slipped and he smirked as if he knew he had me. I could feel my panties getting moist as if they had just been dipped in an ocean. I knew I wanted to be his and only his. I want you to control me, own me. I spoke mentally.

"I want to you to dominate me."

I kissed him deeply wrapping my arms around his neck. I don't know if this right but if feels good. His hands guided down my body until they sat perfectly on my waist.

"That's my girl." he whispered nibbling on my neck as if he was already marking his territory.

- Kiara