Kiss My Rumpus Detective Studefrummtice!

Well, the party was short-lived upstairs, but I'm still having fun. Can you believe that I'm now under suspicion for the fire to the precious confessional?

The police detective with the funny name, and even funnier nose, has determined that I'm a person of interest. I can't take the guy seriously. He demands eye contact when I'm answering his stupid questions, but the only thing I can see is an ugly schnoz that is best described as an elephant wanger with a wicked right hook. (He gets way too animated during his interrogations.)

Oh, yeah; he's also Catholic. He told me he begged to be on this case. I'm not sure he's ready for it. In fact, I have a feeling he's part of the "special" unit.

Still, I don't want to get too carried away here. He found a few old diary pages that I'd ripped out and discarded. He says he'll be using them in his investigation. I simply said, "Have a good time with them, and don't forget to share them with your pious pals."

Meanwhile, I hear that the priest has been summoned to the Vatican. Must be something more important than the events here. The upstairs is still taped off as a crime scene while the fire department investigates. And my new pal Studefrummtice says that Adam is currently in solitary confinement at the mental hospital. He survived his jump but fractured his collarbone.

The blood drifters have left me lonely and longing this week. I suspect they are afraid of the dimwitted detective's giant proboscis.

So I will leave it at that for the time being as I wait for the God-fearing gumshoe to pucker up.

______________________

Thanks for reading! Your comments and votes are appreciated. And please don't hesitate to follow @BloodDrifter to be notified of new diary entries.