d i s c o u r a g e d // 18

I wasn't giving up

I wasn't giving up. I know I was stupid but I loved him. No matter what the things he said to me or how he treated me.

I couldn't let him go.

I had a key card to the room, so I decided to let myself in.

Harry was on the bed, a glass of scotch in his hands.

"Fuck, are you deaf? I said go away!"

"No."

He turns to me furiously, "I said fucking GO!"

"I'm not leaving you harry." Tears formed in my eyes that I tried so hard to fight from falling.

"Look I'm sorry that I told your wife things I shouldn't have said but ―"

Harry storms towards me angrily snatching me by my arm and yanking me towards the door.

"Harry stop! I'm trying to say sorry! Just listen to me please!" I try to fight him back but it's no use. He yanks me towards the door and finally lets go.

"Please I know your mad at me for telling your wife―"

"Don't you fucking get it birdie! I'm not mad about you telling my wife about me sleeping around. I'm mad at how you've been sleeping around with other man besides me!" He yells.

"W―What?"

"Do you honestly think I'm fucking stupid? That day on the phone I heard a guy in the background Birdie! And just the other the day you went out with Nicole's nephew? How could you not know I was going to find out about that?"

"Why does that even matter to you when you've been doing the same?"

"Because I fucking care about you Birdie! There I said it, I care more than anything and I'm tired of hiding it from you."

Finally, tears started falling from my eyes. "B―But what about clover?"

"She was just some rebound I found that reminded me of you. I missed you birdie." He grabs me, wrapping his long arms around my waist. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too." He holds me in silence, and for a second I could feel Harry actually changing into someone other than an asshole.

"Now was that so hard to say?" He chuckles in my neck."So, when are you going to leave your wife?"

He smiles.

"Baby steps sweetheart."

The end.

[ Lol jk.]