d a m a n g e d // 17

Today was complete shit

Unfortunately I was kicked out my dorms for not attending classes.

I'm such a fuck up. I didn't know what to do.

I found myself at the same hotel me and Harry use to meet up at.

Walking through the double doors I walk towards the front desk where I was greeted by an friendly face.

"Hey Jeff."

He looks up at me and smiles, "Birdie, how are you love? It's been awhile."

"I'm getting by I guess."

He nods understandably, "So. Same room?"

"Uh yeah, how much again?"

He chuckles, "You know harry pays for that room every week don't worry about it."

Oh right, of course.

"Is he is he here?"

"Yeah he should be. He's been staying here for a couple days now. Something about his wife needing space."

I nod, "Is there someone else with him?"

"No Birdie. Just go see him."

I sigh, making my way to the elevators.

I swallow the nervousness that formed in my throat.

Once I reached the door of the suite, my heart starts beating at an abnormal speed.

I'm trembling once I knock on the door.

On the fourth knock the door flys open.

He stands there with a dull expression. His hair is cut lower than I last saw him but somehow it suits him perfectly.

He looks older, more handsome. His green eyes reminds me of glimmering emeralds.

It's like I'm falling in love with him all over again.

But as he opens his mouth, I'm suddenly reminded of how much of an asshole he is and how I spent so many days crying over someone that won't ever love me the way I want them to.

"Leave Slut. I don't want you here, and I definitely don't ever want to see your fucking face as long as I'm living and breathing on this damn earth."

And just like that, the door is slammed in my face.