Chapter 25

NOTE:------------> Aiden's prom dress. I'll reveal Kadence's prom dress on Prom: Part 1 soon. So try to remember Aiden's dress, or you can come back to this chapter to check it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my dad had asked me if I would take care of myself, I agreed and I have been doing a good job. I've gain back 10lbs in 10 days so I'm happy about that. I'm taking it slow or else I might ruin my body by gaining weight too fast.

Prom is coming up in a few days, and of course I'm going with Aiden, but that might be hard to do when my mom is still being a bitch about everything. I feel that I have completely lost contact with her in any form; physically or emotionally. It worries me sometimes if this is really my life. Will I grow old without a mother? Will my child if I have one ever get to meet his/her grandma? It's hard telling what the future will be like.

"How are you two going to go to prom together?" Hannah asks us while we look through clothes racks for prom dresses.

We look at both of each other to see what we're thinking, but Aiden decides to answer. "We don't know. You're the only one that knows of us, and Kadence's mom is still being crazy about the whole thing."

"So you found pictures of your mom and that girlie?" Hannah looks at me before looking back at a prom dress.

"Yeah. That's what I don't understand. She's been through the pain I'm going through, so why the hell put me through it?"

I hear an old lady clear her throat as she walks past me with a child and teenager. She gives me an evil glare, and my eyes widen.

"Sorry." I say.

She ignores me and continues walking away.

Hannah and Aiden look at me shaking their head. "As I was saying," I begin.

"I can't understand my mom's thoughts. She dated that girl for a long time before her parents found out. My dad told me how he had to understand when she told him she's been in love before, but it was with a woman. At first it shocked him, but he accepted and understood it."

"I think you got an open mind from your dad, baby." Aiden says to me and holds up a dress over her body. "What do you think?"

I look up and down the long, purple dress that would probably expose her cleavage if she wore it. She turns it around to show me the slit back part of it, and I bite my lip gently. I smile at her meeting her eyes. "I love it." I finally say, and meaning it.

"Promise?"

I nod my head slowly. "I promise."

"Good, because this is the dress I really want," She pauses. "Be right back, I'm trying it on." She says as she walks towards a dressing room near the dresses we're at.

Hannah looks at me with a grin on her face, and shakes her head.

"Lovely girlfriend." She says with a chuckle.

I smile and laugh with her. "Hey, I love her so don't be mean."

"Alright, alright."

We continue looking at dresses until Hannah finds her a dress she knows she'll get, and Aiden comes back out wearing the dress she had picked out. My jaw drops when I see her in it and she spins around exposing her back some. I clear my throat as I seem to be speechless.

"It's sexy don't cha think?" She smiles big.

"Uh, uh... huh..." I stutter and slur my words a bit to her beautiful body in that beautiful dress.