Chapter 4

NOTE:---------> This is part 1 of 2 parts. So chapter 4 & 5 technically equal one whole chapter. It's going to be long so I decided to make 2 parts. Enjoy! =]

P.S. The song is actually my girlfriend and I's song. Just a little insider lol. I'm dedicating this to her, because I love her and wish I could runaway with her<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         Sneaking Out: Part 1

I sit on the edge of my bed wiping my eyes. I grumble and look at myself in the mirror to find one of side of my hair crazy looking. I brush it slowly, and I walk out of my room at my dad’s house going downstairs. I smell food, and I feel a little more awake. I look in the kitchen with my dad’s back turned to me. I see steam going above his head.

Kody, my dad’s yellow lab, greets me by sniffing me and wagging his tail. I smile and pet his head. “Hey Kody.”

My dad turns around and smiles at me.

            “Good afternoon, sleepy.” He turns back around fixing food.

            “Afternoon? You mean morning?” I ask confused. I sit down at the counter sitting on a bar stool and I watch him cook.

            “I mean afternoon. You’ve been sleeping all day. Are you feeling any better?”

            I look at the clock on the microwave. It’s 4:46. I cross my arms on the counter and lay my head down on my arms mumbling. “I’m alright, I guess.”

            “I’m fixing my famous lasagna. Maybe that’ll make you feel better.” He chuckles.

            “Mmm, I could use some food right now. I love your lasagna.” I close my eyes.

            “I know you do.” He says cockily.

            I raise my body back up and look around. I look behind me into the living room to see my brother playing video games. I get out of my bar stool, and I walk into the living room sitting down beside of him.

            “You’re finally awake.” Michael says not taking his eyes off of the TV.

            “Mhmmm.” I mumble and lean back on the couch watching him play my favorite game: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

            “I bet you still haven’t beaten my high scores on that game yet.” I say smiling.

            “I haven’t, but I will.”

            “Sure you will.” I slap my hand down on the Xbox controller and make him mess up. I laugh as he stares at the TV when he dies. I lean my side down to the couch as he starts tickling me to get payback.

            “Michael, stop it!” I yell laughing, but meaning it at the same time.

            “Say you’re sorry!” He yells and continues to tickling me, but this time he tickles me harder.

            “Michael!” I push him off of me and pin him down on the floor. I stare at him smiling. He breathes hard.

            “Don’t mess with the shizz.” I laugh. “Who’s the winner? Hmm? Can’t hear you.” I say leaning my ear near his mouth. He bites it and I scream holding it. “Asshole!” I yell.