Chapter 3 ( Part 1 )

"Yes." Was all Pierce said.

********

I hate surprises.

After coming home from the park with Pierce everything seem to go downfall. Well everything seem to go worse than usual.

When I got home my house was a wreck! Everything everywhere like a tornado came through.

I have a feeling I know what happened. I groaned at how everything always have to go wrong when something good happens.

I saw a faint light coming from the T.V. I heard a frail voice, "Kammy? Is that you?" I sprinted to the living to find my mom on the floor between the coffee table and couch.

My hypothesis is right.

It's one of those nights.

I have a feeling the next day I won't see light.

But sooner or later things will be bright.

Come, mom. You're sleeping in my room tonight.

I didn't realized that I said that out loud but my mom started crying even more than she already is and said, "Okay." She got up on her feet and I quickly walked over to her and tried to balance her on me.

"Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" My mom kept murmuring to herself that. I ushered her to my room. It's pretty organized after all the redecorating I've done. I left my mom on my bed and made sure she was okay.

I decided to check on my siblings. I went to my sister's first, knowing something could've happened to her.

I walked in to see her cuddling herself in the corner n her bed. I walked over to her bed and sat down. She didn't even bother to look up. "Tell me what he did." I said, patting her hair.

"T-th-the usual." Of course. "Come in my room and sleep with mom tonight." Without another word she grabbed her pillows and blanket and followed me to my room.

I opened the door and saw my mom sit right up. "Mom, relax. It's just us." I can visibly see her relax and she went over to my sister, Meghan and ushered her to the bed. They both went into slumber.

I know it won't help.

I walked out to my brother's room. I found him by the window- his usual spot. "Hey.. do you want to join us?" I asked as I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

He jumped and hissed. Only one reason why- he got hit. "Oh, uhm, yea, if you don't mind."

"Never do, little man." He smiled slightly. He gathered his things and went to my room. I didn't bother to follow.

I wonder if my dad is home. I checked my parent's room and he wasn't there. I checked the garage and there wasn't his truck in the usual spot. Probably out drinking.

I locked the back and front door, knowing very well that my dad doesn't have his keys with him. He'll have to come back in the morning when I'm ready.

I went back to the living room to clean up a bit. I switched off the lights after I examined the living room.

I didn't notice this before but the family picture is in the fireplace.

*******

A/N : I know, very short. I'll make it up to you guys later but right now is just not the time, sorry.