Chapter 5

Instead of staying inside like I originally planned, I changed into my running clothes and headed out. Well, after I texted Jess to join me. She said yes, or course. I mean who else is she going to hang with?

As I grabbed a water bottle and my phone and ear buds, I walked out and inhaled a large breath of fresh air. I jumped at the sound of someone talking, "You look so weird doing that." Jess commented as she opened my gate door and walked up to me. She grabbed my water bottle and shoved it into her string backpack. "Okay, let's get going. I wanna go to the library."

If I had a mirror I would know what my face looked like going from a smile because of her comment on how weird I look to a shocked expression when she said she wanted to go to the library.

It was always me dragging her to the library and her complaining the whole time but she always end up bringing at least two books home. Even if I am a bitch, I enjoy reading.. surprisingly.

I nodded without a fight because I also want to pay the library a visit. We ran with our ear buds in and the volume on full. We usually run in the morning and almost always together. Even though we don't talk we like each other's company.

Jess stopped abruptly as we were about to head into the gas station for a quick stop. "Is that Pierce?" she asked, a little bit out of breath I looked into the window and noticed Pierce with his gang. I turned back to Jess, confused I said, "Yes. Why?"

Jess nodded her head no and turned around. "Wait, Jess. What's wrong?" I asked, as I ran up behind her. She looked to her side towards me and said in a low voice, "I don't want Gage to see me sweating like a pig!" I laughed but quietly said, "Well, I'm sure he's going to see you sweat but also naked."

Jess outstretched her hand as she was about to slap me on the shoulder when a voice asked, "Why are we whispering?" Jess jumped and screamed and I just jumped a little. A little! I turned around at the same time as Jess. Pierce, Gage, Luke, Mark chuckled at the sight of us.

But Luke had to add, "Guess we're hanging out with  a pair of ass today!"

** A.N **

OKAY SO I'M STARTING TO LIKE DOING A.NS FOR SOME REASON BUT MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE TO FREE HAND WRITE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE UP A STORY ( THAT I PARTICULARLY DON'T LIKE ANYMORE ) .

I KNOW FOR SURE THAT I REALLY WANT TO CHANCE SOME OF THESE NAMES . AND IT'S BOTHERING ME THAT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IT'S LIKE COMPLETE SHIT .

I REALLY DO WANT TO REWRITE BUT I KNOW THERE'S SOME PEOPLE WHO READ IT ALREADY AND THAT THEY MIGHT GET CONFUSED WHEN THEY READ A NEW CHAPTER ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT SOMEONE DIED , NO JK . I TEND TO OVER EXAGGERATE .. A LOT .

BUT AS I WAS SAYING , I DO WANT TO REWRITE IT SO I MIGHT BEFORE I DO ANYMORE WRITING ON THIS STORY BUT THE PROBLEM IS .. I HATE REWRITING AND EDITING . WELL SOMETIMES .

I LIKE TO EDIT CERTAIN THINGS . BUT THIS TYPE OF EDITING IS LIKE READING OVER A PARAGRAPH AND THEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE SAID AND HOW YOU WANT IT TO CONNECT WITH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN .

I DON'T KNOW , MAYBE IT'S JUST ME . BUT I'M GOING TO STOP WRITING THIS AND WATCH SOME YOUTUBE BEFORE GOING TO BED . I JUST WANTED TO WRITE A VERY VERY SHORT UPDATE FOR Y'ALL SO MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT ON WHAT I SHOULD DO BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH THIS STORY ANYMORE :/