Chapter eleven ~ You've never said that before

Abbie and Nathan walked infront of me and Jay, there hands linked and both grinning like mad fools, what love does to you. They made me think of me and Louis, once upon a time we would have been like that. Frowning I tried to remember the last time we'd acted lovey, and I couldn't remember one except my birthday and that was over 8 months ago. Maybe I should have noticed the signs, him being away on 'work' more often and acting more distant. The way he'd look guilty when I pulled a hair that probably wasn't mine off his jumper.

"hey" Jay said, waving a hand in front of my face and pulling me away from my thoughts, "you okay?" he asked looking genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine" I lied looking away, "what where you saying?"

"Nathan was saying that they'd walk us to our room, apparently we're all going out somewhere as a surprise" Abbie replied flicking her hair over her shoulder and smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"oh, okay" I reply lamely, looking at Jay when he snakes an arm around my shoulder "what you thinking about?" he asked pulling me closer.

I looked at him searching his face, I don't really know what I was looking for but I found nothing but curiosity crossed with concern written into his features, I blew out a breath deciding to just tell him the truth.

"my, ex" I answer pausing before saying the word ex, it sounded weird to call Louis my ex.

Jay didn't say anything but just looked at me as if telling me to continue.

Tom PoV

"Tom, what do you think? Would you bang her?" max asked nudging my shoulder with his and successfully bringing me into the convocation, raising my eyebrow at him I replied with "I'd prefer to get to know her first"

He and Siva both looked at me in disbelief "woah! You must really like her, you've never said that before" Siva commented.

Just then both Nathan and Jay walked through the door and into the room, both of them pausing and looking at me and max accusingly, "why are you in here?" Nathan asked.

"we came to ask you something" max replies stretching out on the chair, throwing his legs over me. "Would you rather bang Abbie or Rachel?"

"Abbie" Nathan said quickly, mind you he couldn't really say his girlfriends best friend could he.

"Rachel" I said seriously after a moment of deliberation,

"Rachel" Siva agreed looking at Jay for his answer, he frowned obviously weighing up both the pros and cons "I dunno it depends, Abbie's hot but Rachel's cute... It depends on what you prefer"

"I say Abbie" max said standing up, "anyway, meet you here in five, I'm getting changed" he said sliding on his flip flops and closing the door loudly behind him.

"hey nath? Can I borrow your top?" I ask looking at him expectantly,

"which one?" he replied moving towards his suitcase,

"the one with the tent on" I say taking the t-shirt from him and slipping it on. "thanks mate"

Abbie PoV

"Abbie! Help!" she demands, I sigh and walk over to where she is looking into the wardrobe, "nathan said casual so wear the blue one with wedges" I say pulling her spotty blue summer dress from the wardrobe and giving it to her.

"thanks" she says rushing off into the bathroom to have a shower.

I wonder which one she's got her eye on, it's definitely not Max, I can tell. She got cozy with Jay earlier on, but was flirting with Tom by the pool, maybe she's going to try Siva later, she's always liked the Irish accent. I smooth out my dress in the mirror before gripping my fringe back and touching up my makeup, only for Rachel to come and nick half the mirror shortly after.

"are you ready yet" someone, probably Max called banging on our door.

"sheesh, don't break the door down" Rachel said opening the door, and letting them inside.

"ready to go?" I ask picking up my bag which contained my purse and phone, "ready" Rachel agreed picking up her own phone and bag.

"good, I had a feeling you'd take forever" Tom said holding the door open for us all.