Chapter five ~ The Wanted

•Nathan PoV

"what does it really mean when you dream of meeting someone successful?" Abbie asks sitting on the sofa next to me with her laptop.

"when you dream of someone it means that their thinking of you" Rachel states from the kitchen where she was making cookies with her two little sisters who had come to visit for the day.

"well I had a dream that I met this band called The Wanted, one of them fell over" Abbie says snuggling into my side, "so I'm going to google them because I haven't heard of them, have you?" she asks and I freeze, oh no.

"yeah I've heard of them, I'm part of the band there's five of us, the one that falls over is Jay" I say confidently, choosing to tell her before she found out, amused when she slaps my arms telling me not to be so silly.

"look" I say and take the laptop from her typing 'The Wanted band' into google and clicking on the right link.

When the site loaded I clicked on my name, which then proceeded to open a page which gave both information about me personally and pictures, and handed the laptop back to her.

"oh my god" she said stunned, she looked at me and then back to the page, before clicking on the other lads.

"Rachel come here!" she shouted gesturing her over to the laptop.

Rachel stood staring at it for a moment before blinking slowly and looking at me.

"your in a band?" she asked, "I've never heard of it"

"we're not that well known yet" I explain half smiling

"sing something" rachel says before a squeal interrupts us, we look towards the door where two small girls where standing with a plate of cookies; Rachel's sisters.

"girls this is Nathan, Nathan these are Alyssa and Samantha, my sisters" Rachel says indicating at the two who looked to be about 6 or so.

"oh my god, your a guy from the wanted!" one of them squeals, jumping up and down, almost causing the cookies to fall to the floor.

"can we please have a picture" the other one asks politely with her hands folded in front of her cutely, she too was bouncing around.

"umm sure" I replied, we'd been faced with a few fans that young, but dealing with them was still odd to me.

"Thankyou!" the slightly taller one said bounding towards me with the other one in tow, after placing the plate onto the coffee table they both climbed up onto my lap and got comfortable. Once they where settled Rachel took a picture for them on her phone and promised to get it printed.

They where cute and looked a lot like Rachel bar the hair, both of the twins had curly blond hair whereas Rachel had straighter hair.

"wait!" the shorter, noisier one screeched

"Aly! Inside voice" Rachel scolded making her pout,

"we needs your sihniture" she finished before running off and up the stairs, followed by the other twin.

"I think she means signature" Abbie comments from my side, "the noisy one is Aly, with one l and y, the good, taller one is Sam"

Nodding in response I take the pen and notebook offered to me by each girl and write them each a quick note.

Sam,

Always follow your dreams, you'll get there.

Nathan Sykes x - The Wanted

Aly,

Make the galaxy your playground, enjoy it.

Nathan Sykes x - The Wanted