He's My Mate! Chapter 35

Chapter 35:First Fight

As I walked to class with Jess by, my side raving about some guy's party she went to over the weekend,I couldn't help but get nervous about what was going to happen today in Mr Garner's class,I didn't even want to think about tutoring after school.

It was monday and I haven't spoken to him ever since saturday night at the lake. Come to think of it,he was never around on Sunday and I never saw anyone at his house...odd?

"Charlie?" I was taken out of my dreamy thoughts by Jess waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah? What?" I replied pretending that I was paying attention all along.

"Landon..."

"What about him?" I asked a bit confused.

"You weren't listening to me,were you?" she said,putting her hands up in exasperation.

"I-well not everything. What about Landon?" I asked.

"Me and him are together now. I think he's the one..." she spoke,putting on her dreamy look.

"Oh..that's amazing...but what about the other guy?"

"What guy?"

"The one you told me about last week,I can't recall his name...You said you-" I stopped speaking when I saw Mr Garner approaching us.

"Er- you okay?" Jess asked puzzled.

"Sure. Can we go to the restrom please." I asked,not waiting for her to reply but instantly grabbed her hand,spun her around and dragged her to the restroom.

"Can you let go of my hand please...your grip is too tight,like I'm being gripped by a....wait! I am being gripped by a werewolf.

She said it loudly and I almost slapped her.

I rolled my eyes at her,not wanting to express how her statement annoyed me.

"Sorry." she shrugged as we entered the restroom and found no one in.

I rushed inside one of the stalls and locked the door.

I couldn't help the tears that suddenly wanted to escape my eyes.I didn't even know why I was crying but I just felt like it.

My life was such a mess.

I'm inlove with my teacher and I know that I can't be with him....hold on a second,did I just say 'inlove'?

I mean,I know that I like him and all that,but do I love him?

I know for a fact that if he went absent right now,I'd go insane missing him and his awesome scent.I'd miss his lips on mine and I'd spend sleepless nights thinking about him.I can't go a day without thinking about him,let alone an hour...everytime he's around,I swear my heart just speed up involuntarily,he's the first thing that pops in my mind when I wake up and before I go to bed. And even though the dreams haven't been coming on gradually,whenever I have any dream about him,I feel like my whole world is right. Does this mean I love him?

Yes! Yes,yes,yes,yes,I love him. So bad it hurts.

A tear escaped my eye and another follwed and then I was sobbing.Ugh...I fell like I'm stupid.