He's My Mate! Chapter 30

Chapter 30: The start of Something New

"Dude you realy need to get a life...I know for a fact that you didn't love Julia...why the hell are you...."

"Logan please! I just need time to think." I cut Logan off. He's been going on and on about how I shouldn't beat myself up for Julia's departure but I just couldn't help myself,I realy felt bad that she had to find out the way she did.But I guess he was right,I didn't love Julia,atleast not the way I thought I did.

''It's been a week Jon. Look dude,just get over it already..go back to work and forget all about her.'' Logan said,throwing his hands up in exasperation.

''I think maybe I should just move out.''

An idea suddenly popped in my head. I did not want to move out because of Julia's memories or anything like that,but I bought this house because she wanted it and to be honest I was pretty comfortable at my old apartment.

''What?Why would you do that? I'm okay here..'' Logan exclaimed. I chuckled a little from his stupidity,did he realy think I would keep the house because of him...

If it was Charlene saying that,I would keep it...gosh she's so stuck in my mind. For the past week I've been away from work,she was the only person I could think of. I kinda missed her..although I can't tell why. Maybe it's for the fact that I've been falling for her lately and being away from her didn't help me at all,it only made me miss her even more.

''This ain't about you moron... It's just ...I don't know...this was her house and being here just feels kinda wrong.'' I shrugged.

''Or maybe it's the fact that you did not like the house in the first place...or maybe it has something to do with the girl four blocks away.''Logan wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes at him,''Not again...I thought we were past this man.''

''You so wish...so tell me then Jonny,how does her lips feel like against yours.''

For the past week,he's been nagging me about Charlene and how we make a cute couple. It was depressing,he'd ask me stupid questions like 'if I ever squizzed her ass' or 'if we ever made out in my class',which we did and for some unknown reasons,I don't regret it one bit.

I stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to avoid the subject like I always do,I mean I can't just admit to my baby bro that I was falling her...that would just give him bad ideas about me. But a part of me just wanted to admit it,to tell the whole world that Charlene Craig could be my 'Miss Right'...

''Ugh come on Jon...just one question...'' he followed me into the kitchen.Sometimes I just wish I could get rid of him but then I'd later regret it and call him back. He decided to stay over after Julia left because my mom insisted and a part of him wanted to stay.

''Fine! One question. Which one do you want me to answer?'' I finally gave in,just to get rid of him.

He grinned at me widely,''Awesome. ok lemme think...'' he tapped his chin,pretending to think and I kind of knew which question he was gonna ask.

''Ok..so tell me then,do you love her or is she like another one of your toys?'' Ok...that was unexpected.

''Hmm... let me see.'' I pretended to think,copying his actions of earlier,but I already knew the answer to that questions,I just wasn't sure if I'm ready to admit it yet.

''I think...I may be...falling for her.'' I admitted slowly.

''What the...dude you're joking right?'' He looked at me puzzled for a second,but no way in hell was I joking. What I feel for Charlene is way beyond my understanding,I've never in my entire life felt something so... strong and so magical.