Chapter 1

Don't hate me! I could not resist. I decided to do an Andy love story, because the idea I had in my head would only work with him since he is the youngest member of Black Veil Brides.

For this story, when I first introduce BVB, CC has drummed for Black Veil Brides since 2009 (Because I confused myself when I wrotte it p, so I'm just mixing things up a bit.) And Andy is 19.

Enjoy ♥

Cries left my lips as hit hit me each time, my body shaking so violently as the tears fell. This only spurred his anger towards me.

"You stupid whore! You can't do a single fucking thing right." His tone coated in the hatred he had for me. The hatred which sprouted from the hatred from the death of my mother.

Once he'd left the room, I dragged my body into my room. My sanctuary. In my room he would never come near me. So I was offered the safest haven that a girl could get to in a hell like this.

"You're 18. You have a job. You'll be able to move out soon." I whispered to myself as I stood up, my hand muffling the cry of pain which fell from my lips. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and I grimaced at the girl who stared back at me. The girl in the mirror looked like death, her pale skin a complete contrast to her raven black hair. Her once bright green eyes now lifeless and dull. Her body resembled that of a punching bag. Bruises coated her skin, leaving her face clear apart from a red line which slashed across her left eyebrow, the blood trickling down the side of her face.

What was once beautiful is now marred by bruises and scars. None that she had created. All from him.

My hand moved my hair away from the cut on my eyebrow and I pulled out the first aid kit I had hidden under my bed. Once my cut was cleaned and I used the butterfly stitching on it, I pulled on my long sleeved jumper. It ended just above my knee and offered a small sense of comfort.

I'd caught this jumper when Andy Biersack, the vocalist of Black Veil Brides had thrown it into the crowd. My 5'2 frame had been lifted into the air thanks to my friend Alex and I'd caught the jumper. 

My night had been made, and even my father couldn't ruin it with his harsh words. 

Now I wore it when I needed comfort, when Alex wasn't around. Glancing at the time, I hurried and pulled on my skinny jeans, slipping on my tattered converse shoes before grabbing my bag and making the morning dash out of my room.

I winced when the top floorboard creaked, but no sound came from his room, so he must have passed back out. I was silently grateful when I left the house and saw Alex's car waiting outside.

Once I was in the safety of his car, he wrapped me in a hug and I responded, resting my cheek on his shoulder.

"How bad?" He murmured as he pulled back, his fingers trailing the butterfly stitching.

"Not too bad. I had actually caught the skin on the coffee table, so I won't necessarily be lying." I muttered, shrugging my shoulders. Alex simply shook his head before he sped off to school, the dark weather reflecting my mood.

Once we were in the safety of the school halls, we headed to our lockers, both conveniently being placed next to each other. It felt nice that fate gave me Alex to have in my life.

"Hey mutant." A body shoved into my back, slamming me into the lockers and causing my eyebrow to split again. I said nothing as I pushed myself from the lockers and turned to Alex who looked pissed off. 

But then my eyes landed on my tormentor, Jared.

"C'mon freak. Why don't you talk? Did you sew your lips together like you sew your wrists?" His taunts didn't effect me like they did at the start of High School.

"Jay baby, don't bother with the school mutant." A new voice caught my attention and I almost groaned out loud. Her voice was coated with venom as she spat out the word mutant, making it seem filthy. This time, I sent a look to Alex and took my hand in his. He pulled me away, making sure that he could stop some of the physical abuse which I endured daily.

At first sight if we acted like this, you'd believe that we were dating, when in actual fact my best friend was gay. So my feelings for him always remained as a friend. Nothing more. 

I hadn't noticed where Alex had pulled me and I felt a grin stretch on my lips as I noted it was the music room.

At first, the Principle was wary about keeping both me and Alex out of lessons so I could hide, but after I'd explained to him that I could still work, he agreed to giving me a free pass almost. 

It meant that I wasn't suffering any problems. And no one had taken music, almost as if they wanted to avoid me. So I wasn't going to argue with my luck.

Ms. Raine smiled at me and Alex and he went and got out two Acoustic guitars. I wasn't one to play, but I wanted to learn. I needed to find an outlet so I wouldn't resort to destroying my body further.

After an hour of practice, I placed my guitar down and stretched my hands out. Alex simply laughed and Ms. Raine cleared her throat, catching our attention.

"Alex, would you mind leaving us for a moment?" I looked at her in panic and he held up  the handheld whiteboard and marker. She was the one teacher who understood why I'd gone silent during the school hours.

Alex looked at me and I nodded, silently telling him that it was safe to go. He smiled and kissed my forehead before he lay his acoustic next to me. I turned to Ms. Raine who handed me the whiteboard and marker and I set myself up to write.

"So, how have things been Kalli?"

'Good so far. A few arguments but nothing to worry about.' Half lie.

"How'd you get the cut?"

'I hit my head on the corner of the coffee table this morning in a rush, then I got slammed into one of the lockers and it split open again.' Truth. 

"Okay. Well, I've gotten wind of this program opening to music students. And seeing as you and Alex are my only two students, I decided to go with it and put your names forward." 

'What's the program?'

"You'll like this. Record companies are encouraging kids to participate in music. A band can chose the school or child to spend six months with them whilst they either tour or work on an album." I felt my mouth drop open.

'Are you being serious?!'

"Deadly. The reason why I'm telling you first is because I want to give you a heads up when the Principal comes in later. Alex can find out later, but you deserved to know first."

'Wait, is it all expenses paid?'

"It's been decided that you'll be paid $500 at the start of the course and with each day you work with the band, either in the studio, on the road or in down time, you'll be getting $500 a week to cover any expenses. They'll pay for the flight, you just need the tickets sent to your home." At this I froze.

'Is there a possibility of having the tickets sent to someone who doesn't live in my home? My dad you see...' I didn't explain further, Ms. Raine simply nodded her head in understanding.

"We can talk to the companies later and we'll discuss it at a different time. But are you willing to go on this once in a lifetime chance?"

I nodded my head vigorously and she smiled at