Attack

"What's going on?" Sabine and Olivia rushed in, worried, only to see Kanan rolling around laughing on the floor, Hera shaking her head from the cockpit, Zeb being attacked by a loth cat, and Chopper following him around videoing it all.

Sabine rolled her eyes and sighed. "You two crazy lovebirds brought back a loth cat?" She tried to ask Kanan, but he didn't get any words out, from rolling on the floor, choking with laughter.

"We did." Hera answered for Kanan from the cockpit.

"What's its name?" Sabine asked Hera.

"Waffle."

"Classy." Sabine laughed.

"Don't you mean syrupy?" Hera asked and got a weird look form both girls. "You're right I shouldn't try to pun."

"Yes don't pun, when it makes no sense to pun." Sabine agreed with Hera.

"Are we going to help Zeb?" Olivia asked.

"Nah." Sabine and Hera said at the same time, followed by Chopper beeping a 'no'.

"Ok then." Olivia said, sitting down and watching Waffle attack Zeb.

Chopper beeped victory.

"What do you mean you are going to get so many views on YouTube for this?" Zeb yelled in between screams.

Chopper laughed and continued to video him.

"I assume your date went well then." Sabine said.

"Pretty well." Hera said, questioning her life choices a bit, because she was watching her space husband roll around the floor, cracking up.

"That's good." Sabine agreed. "So we found someone to watch Olivia's brothers, so we are all good to take off whenever Ezra gets back."

"That's great." Hera smiled at Olivia, stifling a laugh as Kanan let out another round of laughs.

Kanan got up after a little while more of his laughing fit, calming himself down and breathing heavy. "I'm too old for this."

Hera nodded so he wouldn't see it.

"Where did Zeb go?" The screams of the lasat had died down, and the loth cat was probably now getting into another form of trouble.

"Probably to pet Chopper." Sabine laughed and said. "Or kill him for videoing his attack by the deadly and ruthless loth cat."

Kanan sighed. "I'm going to find him." He walked off and hit a wall. "I got this I don't need help." He hit another wall before realizing the door was closed. "Haha." He said in victory as he opened the door. "I win." He stood in the doorway and smiled.

The door then closed on him and he let out a squeak. "Owww!" He then slipped though the door to the other side, leaving the girls in the cockpit to sigh and laugh.

"He's a keeper Hera." Sabine joked and Hera smiled.

"I know he is." She smiled. "I know he is."