Hiting a Wall

"So Kanan about that date." Hera asked him, out of breath from chasing Chopper.

"I have an idea or two about that." He said and grinned.

Hera suddenly felt very scared.

"Come on." He said taking her hand, and running off.

"Kanan!" She screamed, she felt like a teenager again.

Kanan ran into a wall and Hera narrowly avoided running into the wall too.

"Sorry the excitement is messing with my force senses."

"I'm not even a Jedi and I know that's not how the force works."

"Operation Flight is a go." Kanan yelled, backing away from the wall and leading Hera to the cockpit.

"What's operation flight?" She asks confused and was startled as Ezra put a blind fold over her eyes.

"Ahh." She screamed as the world went black.

"Aw look they are twins." Sabine fangirled and snapped a quick holopic.

Ezra laughed.

"Where are we going?" Her asked as she noticed that Kanan lead her out of the cockpit.

"You'll see." He replied.

"But Kanan won't." Sabine joked from her place in the cockpit.

"Should we follow to make sure they're ok and don't run into any more walls." Ezra asked her.

"I'm sure they're fine." Sabine said as she heard a loud thump as if two bodies rammed into a wall. "See fine."

Ezra rolled his eyes and sat down beside her.

Kanan managed to only lead them into two walls on the way to the Phantom 2.

"I think I'm losing blood." Hera said, dizzy and was relived when Kanan sat her down.

"I'm sure you are fine." He reassured her and sat in the pilot's seat.

"Kanan?' She asked worried.

"I got this." He said and calculated the jump to hyperspace.

"Chopper save us!" She yelled back though the ship.

Chopper beeped up from above her head.

She sighed relived. "Good I'm not going to die today." She said and felt the ship jump into hyperspace into the unknown.

<3

"Kanan am I allowed to see now?" She asked as she felt them pull out of hyperspace.

"Sure why not?" He told her and tried to pull off her blindfold but accidentally pulled off her googles.

"Hey what are you touching up there?" She asked and took off her own blindfold.

"Nothing." He said and tried to make a natural pose, he failed horribly.

She laughed and put back on her googles.

"Umm Kanan why are we over Hoth?" She asked him puzzled.

Chopper laughed.

"Chopper!" Kanan told the droid. "Please take us to Lothal."

"Ooo Lothal." Hera fangirled.

"Just do it Chop."

"I got it Kanan." Hera told him and made the jump to Lothal.

<3

The ship landed on Lothal and Kanan fell out of his chair.

"Be one with the force Kanan." Hera joked and she got out of the ship.

"What's the plan?" Kanan asked her.

"What do you mean what's the plan, this is your date fella." Hera asked and poked him in the chest,

"Sorry the fall from the chair made me discombobulated." He said, shaking his head. "We are going to find a loth cat."

"A loth cat?" Hera asked confused.

"Yes a loth cat." He reassured her and started to run off into the grass.

"Wait up." She yelled. "Chopper stay with the ship."

She ran after her crazy man.

A/N: Wow I haven't updated in forever, I've been kind of busy with my other book. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. And thanks sabinewrenrebels for killing off Kanera in your story so I thought we should at least have some happiness in this happy Sabezra book.