The Escape

The 6 of them were able to get back to the ship without any imperial entanglements.

"Here we are." Sabine sad and festered to the ship.

"Woah." Owen said, "I've never seen a spaceship this close before."

Before they knew it all three boys were running around chanting "spaceship."

Olivia smiled, "I haven't seen them this happy in forever." She said.

"Well the storm is over now." Sabine said.

"Thanks." Olivia said.

"Have any of you shown force powers?" Ezra asked.

"I don't know exactly but maybe?" She said, iffy.

"Well I have all of you talk to Kanan." He replied.

"ALLL ABOARD!!" Sabine yelled.

"Ride a spaceship, ride a spaceship!" Ben chanted and Owen and Jeremy followed to board.

"Coming Olivia?" Sabine asked the girl as Ezra and herself started to board.

"I'm going to miss this place." She said, "this is the only planet I've ever known."

"This was my home too," Ezra said, "you'll be back, one day." And with that Olivia took one last breath of Lothal air and they board and sealed the spaceship.

Sabine started up the ship and they were leaving Lothal's atmosphere.

"Ohhh space." The boy's awed as we enter space.

"We aren't out of this yet." Sabine said.

"Craft, please send your departure code." A voice said over the comm, Olivia hushed her brothers.

"Yes, we finished delivering the cargo, here is the code." Sabine pressed a button and sent the same code to the ship.

Minutes passed.

"You are a go for departure." The voice said as Sabine pulled out of the blockade and entered hyperspace.

They all let out a breath.

"We are safe now." Olivia told her brothers.

"Ohhh look blue." Owen said as the three of them crowded the window.

"We will met with the fleet in an hour." Sabine said and Olivia nodded.

"Thanks so much." She said and joined her brothers.

"Spectre 2, we have successfully finished the mission and on our way back, cargo of one 16 year old girl and three 5ish year old boys." She said over the comm.

"Roger and out, spectre 5." Hera said over the comm.

"Who was that?" Olivia asked.

"That was Hera, she's our pilot." Sabine answered after putting the ship on autopilot.

"So who makes up your crew?" Olivia asked as she walked over to Sabine and Ezra went to talk to the boys.

"Hera, myself, Ezra, Kanan, Zeb and our astromech droid, C1-10P or as we call him Chopper." She explained and Olivia took a seat beside her.