The Talk

"Successful Mission." Sabine said, siting in the pilot's chair.

"It was." Ezra said, happy for some alone time.

"So do you want to go on another date, anytime soon?" Sabine asked him.

"Yes, I would love that." He answered.

"Have you, hmmmmm, felt any force from any of them?" Sabina asked curious.

"No, maybe, I don't know, I'm hoping Kanan can figure that out." He answered, puzzled.

Sabine and Ezra sat there enjoying each other and listening to the sounds of Olivia talk from the back.

"The Jedi were outnumbered 100 to 1 the separatists battle droids about to finish them off once and for all." She told her brothers and Sabine and Ezra listened from the front.

"Then," the boys jumped, "Master Yoda and a million clone troops came from the sky to save the Jedi and bet the evil battle droids. They fought and were getting the separatists, then Obi-Wan, Padme and Anakin went after evil sith Dooku." She told the boys on the edge of their seat.

Ezra looked at Sabine and smiled.

"Are these stories true?" Sabine asked Olivia.

She looked up from her brothers. "Yes, every word, my mother was actually a close friend of Padme's so we would know and Dad wrote all the information when they got her to retell it before she died, but that's another story." She said.

"That's my favorite one it's so romantic." Owen said.

"How?" Ezra asked.

"I'll tell you that one next." She said and started to spin the tale of the lightsaber battle between Dooku and Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Wow, Ezra thought, that's what Yoda did I knew he was a Jedi master, but not that well known and wow Anakin was amazing, I wish I had a holo of this.

"We had a holo but we lost it," Jeremy piped up, Ezra was started and Sabine looked at Ezra.

"Did I say anything?" He asked her.

"No." She said, puzzled.

Jeremy went back to listening to the story and left Ezra puzzled.

Beep, beep.

"We are here," Sabine said and smiled as the ship pulled out of hyperspace and was met with the rebel fleet.

"Wow, this fleet is huge." Ben said.

"Look at all of the spaceships." Owen said, excited.

"Well, the empire is way greater in power than us, but we are trying." Sabine stated.

Sabine pulled the ship into the cruiser and was greeted by a happy ghost crew.

"Come meet the crew." Ezra said and walked off the bridge.

"Yaaa!" The boys yelled and ran down the ramp and practically jumped on Hera, Zeb, Kanan and Chopper.

"Wow," Zeb said as Owen attached himself to his leg.

"Owen off, come here boys, be nice." Olivia said walking down the ramp.

"Ok, Olivia." Owen squeaked and walked over followed by the other two.

"Sabine, Ezra. Welcome back." Hera said and smiled.

"I'm glad your safe." Kanan said.

"I told you they'll get back Chopper you owe me those space waffles now." Zeb said and Chopper grumbled.

"Hey everyone this is Olivia," Sabine said.

"And these are my brothers, Owen, Ben and Jeremy." She said and pointed to each of them.

"Nice to met you." Hera said and Jeremy ran up and hugged her.

"I like you." He said as Owen went back to clinging onto Zeb's leg.

"Who are all of you?" Ben asked, pouting.

"Well, I'm Hera," she said still being squeezed, "that's Kanan, Zeb, and the droid there is Chopper."

"Can I talk to Kanan for a bit?" Ezra asked.

"I'm coming," the blind Jedi said and followed Ezra off back to the ghost, no doubt Ezra needed to talk to him about his vision.

"I like you." Ben said to Chopper and he grumbled but didn't put up much of a fight when the boy climbed on his head.

"I'm sorry about my brothers." Olivia said and shot the three a look.

"It's fine," Zeb said laughing at the little boy on his leg.

"You sure?" She asked as Jeremy released Hera.

"Ohh, it's great I haven't seen young kids in forever, they are so cute." Hera said.

"Thanks." Olivia said.

They continued to make small talk for a while and then Kanan and Ezra came up to the group.

Ezra looked calmer somehow and Kanan looked worried.

"You ok?" Sabine asked Ezra.

He shrugged.

Sabine ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Better now." She said, wrapped in her arms.

"Yes, now that I'm with you." He said and smiled.

"Hey Olivia," Kanan said, "can you round up your brothers and met me on the ghost?" He asked.

"Sure, come on guys you heard the jedi." She said as the three boys came over.

"I love you," Owen said and waved as he followed his sister to the ship.

The rest of the ghost crew followed behind back to their ship they call a home.

They walked up the ramp at the 10 of them were into the ship.

"Owen come with me," Kanan said as the little boy followed him into his room.

"What is he doing?" Olivia asked Ezra.

"He going to see if any of your brothers are force sensitive." He replied.

"Ok," she said.

"Chopper pay up." Zeb said as Chopper reluctantly agreed and followed him to the kitchen.

The rest of the crew sat down in the living room and talked till Owen came back.