Lingo

Sabine and Ezra found Olivia sitting at the cafe with Owen, Ben, and Jeremy.

"We thought we lost you." Sabine sighed, relieved.

"Oh we have just been here this whole time." Olivia said, confused.

"You must of looked hard." Owen said, sarcastically.

Ezra rolled his eyes at the boy and sighed. "Well at least we found you."

"I wasn't worried." Olivia put in and got up. "We have meet a lot of people in the rebellion, and feel more at him now. I would thank you for leaving us alone to explore."

Sabine and Ezra both nodded, looking down at the boys. "You know, it's not exactly safe for them to come back with us on the Ghost." Ezra tried to put it gently. "We have talked with Commander Sato, and he has this great younger couple that would love to take care of your brothers, Olivia."

Olivia looked shocked for a second and then nodded. "You're right, fighting a rebellion isn't the safest place for my brothers." They all stuck out their tongue to that.

"But Olivia, you can't leave us." Jeremy looked up at her and said. "We're family."

"I know." She swatted down beside him. "But I promise to visit."

"You can't leave us I won't allow it." Owen demanded.

"I'm with short stuff over there." Ben gestured to Owen, and he got an elbow to the side. "Oww."

"You'll be able to grow up, like normal children and not on the streets or fighting bad guys." Olivia tried to persuade them.

"But that's what happened to all those guys we watched the holos of, and they turned out ok." Ben protested.

"They were never happy, Ben. I'm not taking y'alls chance at happiness."

The three boys looked down, and frowned. "Ok." Jeremy finally spoke up. "If you think that's what's best then.... ok." Slowly, the other two nodded.

"Good." She smiled and gave them all a quick hug. "I'll see you soon, I promise."

"I can take you guys to the couple." Ezra told the small boys. "Are you sure you don't want to meet them, Olivia?"

"I trust your judgement." She decided and watched Ezra walk off with her brothers.

"Want to head back to the Ghost, Kanera should be back by now." Sabine told Olivia as soon as Ezra was out of eye sight.

"Kanera?" Olivia asked, confused.

"It's what we call Kanan and Hera when they aren't around, it's easier than saying their full names." She explained and the made the short walk back to the Ghost.

"Guess if I'm joining the crew, I'll need to learn all your lingo." Olivia said and Sabine nodded.

"We also call Zeb and Chopper, Zopper and say it to their faces. It makes Zeb so mad, you have to see his face." Sabine laughed and Olivia laughed with her. "Also don't even go into the supply closet off the cargo bay." She warned.

"Why not?" Olivia asked.

"If you really must know, Chopper has a-he calls it a Sabezra Shrine-it has candles and locks of our hair and everything you can think of. He really ships us and trust me you don't want to walk on when he is doing his ritual." Sabine explained.

"That makes me wish I hadn't asked." She laughed, nervously and the two boarded the Ghost. Sabine noticed the Phantom was docked back in and soon heard Zeb screaming from the inside.