Chapter 46

Narration

"It's not fun if we're going to have one room for each right? How about we go in twos. How do you guys want to be partnered?" Chloe smirked.

The three looked at Chloe.

"Jungkook and me, V and Lisa. How about that?" Chloe suggested.

Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes got bigger.

"Yah! What the hell are you saying??" Jungkook immediately said, almost a shout.

"Why? It sounds fun right? It's not like we're going to do something." Chloe laughed.

Lisa awkwardly laughed. "Ahhh.. Chloe.. How about me and you in one room, Jungkook and Taehyung sunbae on the other?"

Jungkook pointed Lisa and nodded. "I agree, I agree. You two share the room." Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards him. "Taehyung and I will share the other room."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's hand on his arm. 

Jungkook immediately removed it.

Chloe laughed hard. "You guys are hilarious. Of course Lisa and I, you and V will share the room. I just want to see your reactions." She continued to laugh.

Lisa awkwardly laughed.

"Two luxury suite, please. You know what to do with our baggages." Chloe smiled to the staff. 

The staff handed Chloe the keys.

"Here you go." Chloe gave the key to Jungkook. 

She locked her arms on Lisa's. "Bye boys! Wake up early tomorrow, okay? We've got things to do!" She waved bye.

Taehyung and Jungkook were left. They looked at each other.

Taehyung grabbed the key from Jungkook's hand. 

"Room 1102" He read. "Okay." He started walking to the elevator. Jungkook followed.

They got in the room after a few minutes. They took out their things from their baggage.

Jungkook lay on the bed diagonally.

Taehyung looked at him.

"Leave a space for me."

Jungkook lifted his head. "Are we going to sleep in this bed together?"

"Where do you want me to sleep uh?" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook pointed the couch. "There."

"Yah. Don't act foolish. That bed can even fit the other Bangtan members. And don't act like it's your first time sleeping with me."

"Psshh."