Chapter 29

Narration

"Wait, you haven't told me who the girl is. Who is she?" Rapmon asked.

"You'll know soon hyung." Taehyung smiled.

"Aigoo, after I gave you an advice, I won't even know the name of the lucky girl?"

"In the right time hyung." 

"Aish. Okay whatever you say. Go sleep now, kid."

----

BTS took their flight back to South Korea after their one week stay in the US. Countless fans waited in the airport and congratulated them. Even some of the co-Korean artists gave their congratulatory to BTS through twitter.

BTS headed to Big Hit to take some rest after the exhausting yet overwhelming event. 

----

Lisa headed to the convenience store to buy her favorite dried seaweed. She opened it and started eating. 

Her phone beeped.

"Ooh. Is he here?" Lisa looked outside the store and saw Jungkook's car.

Her phone rang and answered it.

"Don't make me wait or else I'll hopped out this car and kidnap you happily."

Lisa smiled and immediately went to Jungkook's car.

She haven't been putting up her seatbelt when Jungkook pinched both of her cheeks.

"Aaarghh Lisa is soooo fluffy!!" 

"Awww it hurts!" Lisa rubbed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, should I kiss it?" 

"Yah!" she punch Jungkook's arm. 

"I'm just kidding. Let's go."

"Wah wahh where are we going?"

"Of course it's a surprise."

"I haven't even told Rose about getting out."

"Oh of course. You should give her a call first."

Lisa called Rose."

"Hello Chaeng, I'm... I'll be out."

"Where you going? With whom?"

"Hmm.. I'm with... With..."

"Okay, I get it. But please be careful, the both of you. Okay?"

"Yes, Chaeng. Thank you." The call ended.