Chapter 39

Narration

"Let's meet." Lisa read the text message.

She gulped.

Her heartbeat tripled.

She immediately ran towards the exit of the practice room.

"Yah Lisa!"

"Where are you going??"

Lisa went to her room and changed her clothes. She pulled off a dark blue polo long sleeves, white pants and a pair of Vans. She brushed her hair, fixed her bangs. retouched her make up and sprayed some perfume.

She inhaled in front of the mirror. "Mirror mirror on the wall. Do I look good?" She exhaled.

She brought her bag and put on her face mask given by Jungkook.

She rode a bus.

Jungkook told her to meet him at the lavender field.

It took about an hour of travel time until she got on her destination. She hopped out the bus and started walking.

On her halfway, she saw a wooden bench and sat there.

She observed the lavender field. 

The winter is already starting; snow is falling. The lavender flowers were getting covered by the pure white, crisp, snow.

She sighed. "Aaah. It's been a while since I've been here. It's still looks beautiful."

Let's meet.

Jungkook's text flashed in her mind.

"I've been waiting for this moment for quite some time. I'm really happy he decided to meet me."

She looks in the sky.

She let out a big sigh.

She just sat there and waited for him.

20 minutes had already passed and Jungkook still hasn't arrived. Her nose is getting red already.

She looked at her watch. "He said he'll meet me at 12. Where is he?"

She looked from left to right, hoping he'll be there any time.

She waited.

And waited.

And waited.

She fell asleep for a while.

And woke up.

She looked at her watch.

It's already 4 in the afternoon.

She wiped her eyes.

"Annyeong."