Chapter 38

Narration

Lisa and her family decided to go out since after a few days, Lisa will fly back to Korea again.

They went out to a restaurant, and then headed to a temple to pray.

After Lisa worshiped, they headed out the temple.

A girl of five, ran towards Lisa. Her hair is styled pig tails. She wears a denim jumpsuit and a white small rubber shoes.

"Li...sa!" the little girl called.

Lisa turned around. She saw the kid running towards her. She lowered herself.

"Li...sa."

"Hi there." Lisa brushed the little girl's hair. "What's your name?"

"Nana." the little girl replied.

"Oh, hi Nana." Lisa smiled.

"For... you." Nana handed a stuffed toy to Lisa.

"Oh? For me?" Lisa looked at the girl and then the girl's mother.

"Nana likes Blackpink so much, especially you. She watches your video a lot and imitate your dances. She's a jolly kid." the girl's mother said.

"Wow, thank you Nana."

"She said she wanted to give that stuffed toy to you when she see you. Who knows we'll be seeing you here, Lisa."

Lisa looked at the stuffed toy.

A bunny stuffed toy.

Her heartbeat became fast.

She looked at the little girl.

"Thank you so much for this, Nana." She get something in her pouch. "I can't give anything big for you in return, but as for now, I want to give this to you. This is my favorite key chain." She held Nana's hand and put the key chain on it. "It's a unicorn. It makes your wishes come true."

"Woaah." Nana said in amazement. She looked at her mother. "Mama, she said it can make my wishes come true."

"It is. Just be a good girl and it will make your wishes come true." Her mother smiled.

"Yes, I'm a good girl!"

Lisa smiled at her.

"Oh, it looks like Lisa needs to go, Nana. Say good bye to her."

"Bye bye Lisa!" Nana waved at her.

"Bye bye Nana. Thank you again for this." Lisa hugged Nana.

--