Chapter 33

Narration

"My eomma wants too meet you." Jungkook said.

"What?? Is that for real?"

"Yes. I already told her about us. I came home today here in our house. She wants to meet you tomorrow."

"Omygod. I'm scared. What if... what if she wouldn't like me?"

"She already likes you. She laughs at my stories I shared to her. She also watched your videos and she can't stop laughing. My eomma is excited to meet you, so don't think of any other things."

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be. I got you." Jungkook smilingly said.

-----

The next day

Jungkook gave Lisa the directions going to his house.

Lisa rode the KTX train going to Busan. It took almost 3 hours travel time.

After she got off the train, she rode a taxi for a few miles then got off to a village. She walks a bit until she saw the black gate. She door belled.

The gate door opened.

"Lisa." Jungkook smiled. "Let's go inside." He grabbed Lisa's hands and walked into the main door.

"Eomma! Lisa's here already."

Lisa heard foot stamps from above. Jungkook's mom go down from the stairs and faced her.

"Annyeong haseyo, Jungkook's eomma. I'm Lisa." she smilingly greeted and bowed, trying her best to hide away the nervousness.

Jungkook's mom brushed Lisa's hair. "My son never lies. You're really beautiful. More beautiful than in the pictures and videos."

"Ohh. Thank you." she shyly replied.

"What are we waiting? Let's eat! I've cooked a lot for the both of you. Lisa, I want to hear more from you okay?"

"Yes, Jungkook's eomma." she smiled.

"Aish, stop calling me Jungkook's eomma. That's too long. Eomoni. Call me eomoni.

"Ohh." Lisa shyly laughed.

"What are you holding?" Jungkook's mom asked.

"Oh." Lisa lifts it up. "I cooked Thai food for the both of you."

"Aigoo, my son is so lucky to have you. He'll never be hungry. Let me have that so that I can put it on plate."