Chapter 9

*I didn't get any feedback yet but I decided to do the story the way I want to 🙂 I hope you guys enjoy it still, if not , please please please let me know ! Enjoy the long deserved chapter loves xx

Elena's POVAs soon soon as I walked through the door Bonnie & Care were waiting for details

Elena's POV
As soon soon as I walked through the door Bonnie & Care were waiting for details . I told them everything from Damon showing up right before to the fun car ride home with Stefan. They were completely supportive of the fact that I chose Stefan even though they haven't even met him yet.

" Soooo Elena... when can we meet him ?" Caroline asked eagerly .
"Girls I just met him , I don't want to scare him off by letting him meet my bestfriends . I promise when they times comes , I'll introduce you guys. Plus I don't even know if things are gonna work out anyways ."
I tried to whisper that last part so they wouldn't ask me a million questions but they asked anyways.

" What do you mean you don't know if things are gonna work out ,? you're practically in love with the guy already ." Bonnie asked with utter confusion.

That's when I lost it , tears filled my eyes . I had an amazing date with Stefan but once we got in the car , I kept replaying the look on Damon's face when Stefan kissed me .

" I do not love him , don't you dare say that Bonnie ! I just want to be left alone , please " I shouted angrily before storming off to my room.

I layed in bed for hours unable to sleep , I love the girls with all my heart , I really do but I have to work this out on my own . I didn't want the girls to think I was mad so I posted a picture of them on instagram with a nice caption.

Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone went off , it was the only person I wanted to hear from right now .

I got out of my bed at Bonnies house & started to pack my bags

I got out of my bed at Bonnies house & started to pack my bags . I was in love with Damon , i needed him back. Stefan was just a rebound right ? It wasn't serious , I love Damon .

I ran downstairs with my bags hoping Care & Bon were already asleep .

" where are you going E ?" Care asked me in a sad tone .

" I'm going home , to the love of my life , I was stupid to leave him , I was stupid to break his heart . What kind of friends are you guys you know ? You let me break his heart & just date Stefan ? I thought you guys were supposed to help me make good decisons , thank you for letting me stay , but I'm gonna go sleep with Damon now , & nothing can stop me at this point . " I spat back
.
" Sleep with him ? Elena are you crazy ?  that's just gonna make it worse, he cheated on you babe ." Bonnie replied back to me .

" Yes I'm going to sleep with him , I'm gonna fuck him over & over & over again Bonnie & I really don't care what you say about it . Love you guys , bye ." I said in the most sarcastic tone I had .

I left the house & slammed the door . I knew she was right but I didn't want to listen to her . I just wanted Damon . I'll tell Stefan tomorrow , end things with him completely . I've made my mind up this time .

Guys I'm so so so so sorry for this chapter 😩😩 I know we all want Stelena & we'll get them in the end I promise. I just want to show you how attatched Elena is to Damon . Please please please don't hate me babes xx But anyways how did you like the chapter ? the new updates ? comment please !! the more comments the more Stelena 😘😘 all the love xx