Chapter 3

Damons POV
Elenas flight was supposed to get back today but I haven't heard anything from her , I'm starting to get worried. I've texted her like 50 times but she hasn't replied, I really hope everythings okay because I dont know what I would do without her. My worried thoughts were interrupted when I heard the front door open & was greeted by my beautiful girlfriend. As i walked up to kiss her I noticed she was in a guys shirt & looked wasted.
" Who's shirt is that " I asked in a jealous tone.
"What the hell Elena, are you even listening to me " I asked, at this point I was mad.
"Like you even care Damon" I hear Elena mumble back
"Whats that supposed to mean Elena ? Are you drunk "
"Nothing nevermind , I'm going to the room to sleep." Elena said back not answering any of my questions.

Elenas POV
Damon doesnt even have the right to be asking me these questions , for Gods sake i just caught him cheating on me . I started dozing off in the room , with the door locked when I heard my phone go off,

unknown number : Hey Beautiful how about I pick you up tomorrow night for that date you promised ;)
How did Stefan even get my number ? I changed his contact name to Stefan ;). At this point it didnt even matter, Damon cheated on me theres no harm in going on one date with him. After thinking about it for a while I texted back.
Elena : I would love that, how is 7 o'clock ? ;)
Stefan: Perfect see you tmr !

I've been in bed since I got home & I'm starving, I get up and walk out to the kitchen. I was met with Damons gorgeous blue eyes & his messy hair. In that moment I forgot about everything he's done, I snapped out of it quickly when I heard his voice.
"Elena, theres something I need to tell you " he said in the most sincere voice.

"Sure Damon what is it" I snapped back in a sarcastic voice
"While you were gone , I cheated on you, but Elena listen" his eyes full with tears at this point " I am so in love with you & it was the biggest mistake I've ever made, you have to believe me Elena, I love you" he choked out.
What do I even say to him , he's so sincere & I really do love Damon. He came closer to me, I felt those butterflies in my stomach I hadn't felt with him in a long time. Before I knew it Damons lips met mine & I kissed him back. I love Damon I have to be with him. I wrapped my legs around Damon as we walked to the bedroom. Our kisses were dragged out & intense, it was new , it was good.
*The next day *
I woke up in Damons arms, it felt good to be in our bed again. I looked up at the clock & seen it was already noon. Oh crap ! I have a date with Stefan tonight. I can't break it off, I still need to thank him for taking care of me the other night. I got up out of bed without waking Damon. I took a long shower that gave me time to think, being around Stefan made me happy & excited, but it means nothing . Im back with Damon, I told myself over & over again.

"Elenaa turn your phone off, I'm trying to sleep!" I hear Damon yell from the bedroom.
I get dressed and check my phone & see 3 new texts from Stefan. Just the sight of his name on my phone made me a little excited.
Stefan : Excited for tonight ?
Stefan: Don't worry I won't let you get drunk again
Stefan: Just teasing ;) see you at 7 love !
"Who was it ?" I hear Damon ask from the bed
" Oh, um it was just Bonnie " I lied, I lied to my boyfriend, how can I even lie to him when he's been so truthful?
**Hope you guys liked that chapter! The next chapter will be only Stelena ! Im so excited! Let me know how you liked this chapter & if you want Elena with Damon or Stefan !! I will post the next chapter when I see some comments !!!! Thanks for reading!!!**