Chapter 2

Elenas POV
Where am I ? I looked around to see an unfamiliar room. I was in a large button up shirt that smelt amazing, it reminded me of when I would wake up in Damons shirts. I got up out of the bed I was in and opened the curtains. As I was looking around I hear a voice come from behind me.

"Um, I made breakfast if you're hungry" the voice sent chills through my body. I turned around to see the hot guy from the bar last night. I think his name was Stefan but honestly I don't remember anything from last night.
" Ahh I'm starving " I reply " I'll be down in a minute "
I was so curious as to why I was with Stefan, did anything happen ? I head downstairs and is welcomed by the smell of an amazing breakfast. He must really know how to cook. I seen my phone on the table by the TV.
Damon : Elena where the hell are you?
Damon: Elena are you okay?
Damon: Still haven't heard from you, I love you.
My mood constantly turned around, he cheated on me, why would he even care ?

"Is everything okay ?" Stefan calls from the kitchen.
"Um I really have to get going" I say in the most awkward tone.
"But um thank you for everything " I say loud as I walk through the door.
"Wait -- maybe you'd like to go out sometime " I hear Stefan say behind me.
I felt little butterflies in my stomach, he wanted to go out even after seeing me drunk ?
"I'd love to, call me " I say in my excited tone .

What am I thinking? What about Damon? I head back to the apartment ready to face Damon. I walk in and he walks up to kiss me but he stops before he actually does.
"Who's shirt is that ?" he asks in a jelaous tone
Crap ! I totally forgot I was still wearing Stefans shirt, but it felt so comfortable, it felt so happy. I was interupted from my daydream .
" what the hell Elena, are you even listening ?" But really, all I could think about was Stefan & the date I agreed to go on .

(Sorry guys its still boring but Its gonna get good soon !!! ) Keep reading & comment some feedback please !!!!