Chapter 20-Why, Hello There

Word Count-5382

"Oh gosh it looks so delicious! You made everything yourself right? I never had something completely homemade before! Damn it looks so good! Is it all most done? Is it? Is it?" Luke asked as he bounced around Aaron.

"Stop being a pest and it will be done sooner." Lionel scolded, shaking his head at Luke's bubbliness.

Aaron simply chuckled as he put the finishing touches on the chocolate cake, happy that Luke and Cassia were back to normal today. Not long after lunch Cordelia had shyly asked him to make her some cake and Aaron could not say no to her lovely self. Not long into their little cooking session (By that I mean Aaron cooking after Cordelia some how got egg yolk on her head. He simply has no idea how she does it.) the others had come in and watched Aaron work his magic. He has gotten more and more use to being around people and interacting with them in a manner that does not result in him getting a black eye.

"All done." Aaron announced with a smile.

"It looks delicious!" Jess said with a lick of her lips.

"Chocolate always looks good Mamma, what did you expect?" Luke said while eyeing the cake himself.

"I can't believe how easily you all get entranced by something as simple as a cake." Lionel said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh really Daddy-o? If I remember correctly you were the one who ate the cake with his hands at his wedding." Luke taunted.

Lionel blushed. "Jess did it first. I was simply making sure it all wouldn't seem weird. Besides, that cake was delicious as Hell."

"Well at least you didn't look like you were about to make sweet love to it." Jess laughed.

"Cordelia." Luke coughed.

Cordelia ignored all of them while she literally drooled over the cake with a primal lust in her eyes that entranced Aaron a bit too much. Her tongue darted out and licked over her plump lips as her hands cupped her cheeks, a cat in the cream smile on her face.

Oh dear Fates. How does she always look so beautiful and delicious? I'd think I'd rather have my lips on hers then the cake. Aaron thought as he starred at her, feeling more than a bit hot.

Her eyes met his. "It looks absolutely scrumptious Aaron. Can you cut me a slice?"

I can do a lot more for you then cut you a slice if you ask. Bad Aaron! Do not think like that. That can wait for a time when you are alone. Aaron schooled himself.

He gave her a bright smile. "Of course. How about someone grabs plates, forks, and drinks?"

"On it!" Luke zoomed to the cabinets and grabbed plates, forks, and cups for everyone and then the milk from the fridge. Aaron passed out pieces of cake while Luke poured the milk. Once the snacks were passed out everyone dug in. After everyone's, excluding Aaron's, first bite came moans of satisfaction.

"This is Heaven in food form." Jess sighed in content.

"Thank you. My mom taught me everything I know." Aaron said.

"Hey why did Jess get a bigger piece then everyone else?" Luke pouted.

"I'm eating for two! If you want a bigger piece, grow a womb and get a baby in it!"

"Well, speaking of that I have a confession to make." He placed a hand on Cassia's shoulder. "Love I have a confession to make. I am pregnant."

Cassia's hands flew up. "It's not mine!"

Luke jumped up. "Fine then! If you won't take responsibility for those countless passionate nights then I'll go! My child will grow up and kick your ass for abandoning us!" Luke cried dramatically as he stormed out the door, shaking his hips with each step.