capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas

This chapter has time jumps.

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

Bliss

Bliss.

I felt absolute bliss as I stared at my husband.

I giggled like an idiot at the thought.

Killian had pulled him in for a commending hug and I had already been passed around like a hot potato until I fell in Eddie's hands. He squeezed me tightly, moving us side to side as he tried to grope me with his body. His hands stayed on my waist, but he basically felt everything with his body.

I laughed, trying to pull away and he squeezed me tighter. "No, don't leave, my little Spanish bon-bon!"

"Eddie!" Misumi chastised, prying his fingers away from my waist. "Let her go, Jesus. She's married now!"

"I know!" He whined, reluctantly pulling away from me and wiped away the imaginary tears. "Why are all the good ones married?"

Misumi rolled her eyes, pulling my hand toward Luca and in a safe distance from Eddie. He kept eyeing me, pouting his lips like a puppy and I couldn't help but laugh at his comical expressions.

I wrapped an arm around Luca's waist and leaned against him, breathing in deeply and happily. I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. I was happy, complete. It felt like I was going to burst any moment with happiness.

"So!" Misumi chimed in, "What are you guys going to do now? Where's the honeymoon?"

Luca grimaced, momentarily. "We didn't plan that far ahead. If you couldn't tell from the lack of rings, this wedding was spontaneous."

She rolled her eyes, laughing. "Obviously! But do you guys have a place that you would like to go to?"

"Home," I answered, entwining his fingers with mine. "I didn't leave a lot of food out for Toby and all the excitement from today has me kind of tired."

"But you guys just got married!" Eddie exclaimed, raising his arms with excitement, "You have to do something!"

I laughed, shrugging. "There's time for that later. I think today has had enough excitement."

He pouted his lips, turning to Ace and Ellie. "What about you guys? What are you doing?"

Ellie sighed, looking up at her husband then back at Eddie. "I'm not sure. Probably going back home. I miss my kids."

"Yeah," Ace nodded, "Emily doesn't like it when we don't sing her to sleep."

"I don't like going to sleep without you singing to me and you don't see me complaining," Eddie muttered, rolling his eyes dramatically.