capítulo número treinta ; la hermana

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she walked into the complex. She was purposely moving her hips like the seductress only she was.

I rolled the window down, grinning and whistled loudly. She turned back, shooting me a dazzling smile and blew me a kiss. "Fücking stunning!"

Daniela laughed, shaking her head and leaned against the door frame. "Text me when you get to work."

"Will do," I waited until she disappeared from view and then drove away.

Originally, I was planning on staying home all day with her, but since she wanted to surprise me with a new look, I'd just focus on work until we had to meet.

I had never thought that I'd be attracted to a woman like her. All the women I slept with came from high end families and had first world problems. The biggest thing they worried about was what tenth outfit they'd change into for the day.

Daniela wasn't like that. She was smart and funny. When she wasn't trying to get me to fück her, we had some of the most interesting conversations.

She focused on the little things, the ones that mattered. I could never understand how a woman like her would be belittled by her family. She was amazing niece and deserved the world; which I was planning on giving to her.

I never thought I'd love a woman the way I loved her. I couldn't stop smiling in her presence. I lost my indifferent attitude and wanted to devote everything to her. I was madly in love with her.

Just parked. Going up to the office now.

The three dots immediately showed up and she quickly responded.

Okay, have a great day at work!

I smiled like an idiot, reaching over to grab my suitcase. Will I be receiving pictures today?

It's a surprise 😘

I sighed, shaking my head and shoved my phone in my pocket. She knew just how to drive me insane.

I really wouldn't care if she came to the hotel wearing a hay bag, I would still rip it off and worship her body like she deserved.

"Good morning, Mr. Valenté!" Gina smiled widely, "I thought you weren't coming into work today."

I shrugged. "Got my plans changed."

"So," she pulled out a notepad, "did you want me to send you the messages and calls?"

I nodded, taking the notepad and flipped through the pages.

Gina smiled at me, the sweet grandmotherly smile she sent my way when she was curious about something. "Did Ms. Dani like the camera?"

I smiled, nodding. "Thanks for the idea, Gina."

She grinned, widely. "No problem. I'm glad to see you this happy."

I didn't know what to respond, so I just smiled once more and walked in the office. I sat down on the chat, swivelling around to move between the desk and the file cabinet.

I sorted through papers for a bit, searching for the correct files and answered some emails.

My phone dinged on the desk and I frowned, pushing my glasses up the bridge of my nose and unlocked the screen.

It was a picture from Daniela.

I grinned, biting my bottom lip. She was in the shower, covering her breasts and blowing me a kiss. Her body was wet and glistening, making the picture all the more desirable.