capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

That time I woke up before Luca. His hand was laying limply on my breast and his head was nuzzled near my shoulder. I grinned, slowly lifting his hand and placed it on the bed. I kissed his cheek gently and slowly got out of bed.

Normally, I would want him to wake up and keep me company while I made breakfast, but he had stayed up late last night, pleasing me in ways that only he could.

He had done most of the work, while I laid back and basked in the pleasure of anything and everything he did. His hands and mouth were definitely a gift from above.

I grabbed his shirt from a chair near the window and shrugged it on. I was totally naked except for a pair of lace panties that he so graciously decided to put back on.

I remember giggling like crazy as he searched for them blindly. His hands moved all over the satin sheets and he'd curse under his breath in Italian until he found them. For some reason, I couldn't help but feel extremely happy and giddy.

I smiled, thinking about how grateful and lucky I was to have him in my life and began to search for the ingredients to make breakfast.

I decided on making scrambled eggs and toast because I didn't want to be slaving away over the stove for too long.

Whilst I waited for the eggs to cook, I plugged my phone to Luca's stereo and danced around to jazzy music.

I bobbed my head, whisking cheese and ham into the mix and swung my hips side to side, keeping up with the smooth, steady beats.

"Goddamn!" Luca whistled, startling me into a little jump, "You're looking like a snack!" He shook his head, biting his bottom lip, "Nah, more like a whole buffet!"

I burst out laughing, totally surprised by his way of speaking and between giggles asked, "Where did you get that?!"

He shrugged, grinning as he made his way toward me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Heard it on the radio yesterday on my way home."

"Oh, yeah?" I giggled.

He nodded, nipping at my neck. "The man on the talk show said his wife sometimes looks so good he can't help but compliment her. He ran out of compliments that do her justice, so, does the next best thing."

"And, what's that?"

He mimicked the man. "Damn, babe, you're lookin' like a whole goddamn snack! I'm about to eat you all up."

I couldn't control the burst of giggles that followed. He sounded so strange speaking that way, it was totally out of character, but extremely cute.

"It's not funny!" He whined into my neck.

I wiped my tears away and nodded quickly. "It really is though, babe. It really is quite hilarious."

He released my waist and pulled back, sighing dramatically. "You're so rude. Instead of saying thank you, you make fun of me."

I placed the scrambled eggs on plates and quickly took the toast out of the toaster to put butter on them. Then I turned to look at him, "I'm sorry, papi, thank you for thinking of me as food."

He grinned. "You're welcome!"

I rolled my eyes, walking around the kitchen to put the plates on the counter of the bar and he followed me with orange juice and cups.

We ate in a comfortable silence, with the stereo playing gentle music in the background.

I sipped my juice watching him as he read some work emails on his phone and bit my bottom lip, realising that I wanted to spend every day like this – with him and only him.