capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

Maybe it was because I loved Mrs. Maggie like my mom, or maybe it was because I had experienced a variety of emotions in the span of 24hrs, but when I entered Mrs. Maggie's room and saw her plugged into the machines with her eyes closed, I couldn't stop the tears that soon followed.

Luca held me. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and held me upright, against his chest and made sure that I didn't fall apart. I never knew how much I needed someone else to comfort me as much as I did then.

Once I could stand by myself, I rushed to her side and held her hand. It was wrinkly and slightly cold, so I pulled the covers further up her chest and tucked her in.

Mrs. Maggie opened her eyes and gave me a slight smile. "Dani-love!" She gave my hand a light squeeze and grinned, her eyes twinkling in happiness. "How are you?"

"Mrs. Maggie," I sniffled, blinking my tears away, "what happened? How did you fall? Did you hurt yourself or anything? I should've been there to help you. I-"

"Dani-love," she gave me a stern stare, "I'm fine, don't you see?"

I opened my mouth to let her know otherwise. To let her know that I was extremely worried about all the things that could have happened to her because I wasn't there to help. But the look on her face let me know to shut my mouth and let her speak. She had the mom look.

"It's not your fault that I fell, darling. And there's nothing that you could have done. You are not my keeper, you have a life." She glanced behind me and lowered her voice, "And I'm assuming that you were with this handsome gentleman."

I straightened my back, wiping the back of my hand against my face to wipe away the tears and turned to look at Luca. He was standing behind me with a solemn look on his face. When he realised that we were looking at him, he smiled and stepped forward.

"Mrs. Maggie, this is Luca, my boss." I motioned in his direction, "Luca, this is Mrs. Maggie."

He took her hand in his and pressed a gentle kiss to her hand. She grinned, giving his hand a quick shake winked at me. "Pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Maggie."

"How has my Dani been treating you? Is she a good worker?"

Luca's smile widened and he nodded. "Daniela is great. I am very happy that we met."

"I'm sure my Dani feels the same way," she turned to look at me, "don't you, Dani-love?"

I nodded, not having the energy to be as mean as usual. If she wanted to believe that I loved spending time with my boss, then I would let her. I was the only one that seemed to not believe it. I mean, I loved the orgasms I got from him, so, maybe it was the same thing.

"Mrs. Maggie-"

"Mother!" The door slammed open and Michael Richardson walked in. He was dressed in a black suit and walked in arrogantly, as if he owned the place. "How are you feeling?" He ignored Luca and I, walking straight to Mrs. Maggie's side and glared down at my hand around Mrs. Maggie's.

The only reason why I moved away quietly was because the look on Mrs. Maggie's face broke my heart. She was so happy that her piece of shït son was there to see her and I didn't want to ruin her happiness.

"I would have been here sooner, but I was in an important meeting."

I blinked, unable to hold back my tongue. "A meeting more important than your mother's health?"