Alternate Path: Five |Infinite Tsukoyumi

"Mama said
Fulfill the prophecy
Be something greater
Go make a legacy
Manifest destiny
Back in the days
We wanted everything, wanted everything.."

~High hopes, Panic! At The Disco.

Lol sorry for abandoning, but yes it is here. The last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~

The enormous battle went on and Minako couldn't really be a big help other than act like a medic ninja. She healed wounded shinobi, and protect them at the same time. She had shared her chakra to teleport everyone out the barrier, which took quite a lot, not only for Minako but also for her father, Minato.

Minako sat down, breathing heavily. The chakra around her child that she put on disappeared for now, which left her baby very vulnerable than before.

"Mina-chan, are you okay?" Minato asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. Before Minako could answer, Minato was shocked and concerned.

"Wha-You're... What are you doing here!?! You're with-" Minako cut him off.

"I know, Dad. But, don't worry. I'll be fine."

Everyone was busy looking at Obito and talking to him. "Does he know?"
Minato asked, standing up and looking at Obito to avoid suspicion.

"Yes... he knew." Minako said. Minato nodded and smiled. "You're gonna be a good mother."

Minako smiled too, "Thank you, Dad."

"Just like Kushina." He thought. The clone poofed away.

-------

Minako, though in a weakened state, tried to heal Sasuke as much as she could. Just to bring him some life. Until, Kabuto appeared and insisted to heal Sasuke. Minako hesitated for a bit but, lets Kabuto heal him.

"I met your husband, Minako-san." Kabuto said.

"He was a good man. He made me realize my mistakes... that's why I'm here to pay him back."

Kabuto then starts to heal Minako as well. Orochimaru and his team arrived at a weird scene, they didn't instantly recognized Kabuto. They had their conversation, Karin was concerned of what he might've did to Sasuke but in the end it was okay. As Sasuke woke up, Minako noticed something different in him.

"Indra." Minako said to herself, she was taken back from what she blurted out. Minako was confused, why did she said that. She noticed a black Crescent on his left hand. "It's true...?"

--------

Madara unfortunately accomplished his plan, the Infinite Tsukoyumi. Though, Minako didn't look however she knew she'll be under it nonetheless.

Her eyes turned into a rinnegan, an indication that she was caught. Though, before she was sealed by bandages Sasuke somehow manages to get her and cover Minako with his Susano'o.

"Minako?!" Kakashi exclaimed, surprised to see her. "She's been here all along?"

"You know her too, Kakashi-sensei?!" Both Naruto and Sakura exclaimed.