Chapter 2 : One Day..

Are you still reading this?... Yeah?.... *stands up and sings hallelujah* it's a miracle. Haha xD

"Do you know what's worth fighting for ,when it's not worth dying for.."

-Green Day, 21 Guns.

----------------- o(╥﹏╥)o ------------------

A year later....

M I N A K O

"Otou-chan!! you're too fast!!" I yelled at my father

"You have to get use to it, Mina-chan." My father said and smiled.

That made me angry, and threw a special kunai at him, knowing that it will not hit him, I purposely threw it slightly off him.

Making my father smirk, it was now or never, I focused all of my chakra, and used a space-time ninjutsu, that my father commonly uses.

The Flying Thunder God  Technique.

I didn't know that I closed my eyes, when I opened them...

It actually works!! I did it!! Yes!!!!  My inner self celebrated.

My father was shocked and was too late to turn around, or so I thought. I kicked him, but because of his fast reflexes, he manage to grab my leg, turning me upside down.

I quickly and so quietly grab the bells, which I manage to, before the second he remembered the bells.

I teleported at the tree where my kunai was, then held up the bells infront of my father and shouted in victory.

"Haha!! I got it!!" Making my Father huffed and smile in defeat.

"You've improved.. I'm proud of you." He said and smiled.

I smiled back. After all the training with Shisui-kun and sparring with Itachi-kun, I got the bells.

And I'm not in the academy yet.

"So can we have lunch now, Otou-chan?" I asked him, I did got the bells.

"A deal is a deal, now. Let's have lunch!" He enthusiastically said.

Surely, my mother's cooking is to die for.

As we were having lunch, it was so peaceful, yet outside of Konoha, there's an ongoing war. I wonder why my father is here... He's supposed to be in the war...

Well, I'm not complaining that he's here, all safe and sound but, he is one of the best shinobi in Konoha. And he is the Fastest Shinobi in this time and famed "Konoha's Yellow Flash" . Well, that's what Haha said.

"Otou-chan? Is the war still ongoing ?" I asked

"I'm afraid so." He replied. "And why are you curious about it?"

"Oh, it's just that, you're here in Konoha and not outside..." I trailed off.

"I was called by the Hokage to be here for a while... I might be sent off with my team, out there in a matter of days.." He replied.

"Oh."

"Uhm, Otou-chan, can you teach me another ninjustu?" I asked.

"Huh?! you just learned a Space-Time ninjutsu and did an amazing Fire style ninjutsu, and still you want to learn more?" He asked.

"Yes! So, will ya?!"

M I N A T O

Yes! So, will ya?!