Chapter 23: Wanna Bet?

└(★o★)┐ └(★o★)┐

"When the world's on fire, We won't even move, there is no reason when I'm here with you..."

-Charlie Puth, Some Type of Love.

------------------

4 years later... -Dawn-

"Understood, Minako?" Toya-san, The Village Leader, asked.

"Hai."

Minako teleported back to her house, to pack up for her journey back to Konoha Village, as she latterly was given a mission.

Walking towards the door, she saw a few fresh red and white roses in a vase on the table. Smiling, she went out. "He's been here.."

Gliding from tree to tree, the next second, she arrived a few feet away Konoha. Thanking herself for marking some trees, helped.

Jumping down, she wore her village head protector around her head, taking off the hood of the cloak she's currently wearing.

"I'm back.." She smiled.

She arrived by the gates, thankful that the two shinobis who were in-charge of the gates were asleep. She let out a deep breath, and looked up the Hokage Tower.

"I'll end this quick.."

--------

Quick meant a couple of hours, she did her mission, handing Lord Third confidential information. She was planning to leave as soon as she finished, but Lord Hiruzen told her to stay for a couple of hours or days, to rest.

Minako first declined the offer, but the Hokage insisted, she was reluctant but agreed.

"Minako, regarding Naruto... you can meet him, if you want. I realized that agreeing to separate you two, was wrong. And I apologize for that." Lord Hiruzen said.

Which shocked Minako, then immediately regain her composure. "No need to apologize Hokage-sama, I know that you did it to protect Naruto. "

"As much as I want to, Hokage-sama. I think it's best if he doesn't know that he has a sister yet. He's too young to understand, and I don't want him to hate me." She said.

The Lord Hokage nodded, "You've truly grown, Minato and Kushina would be proud of you." Minako smiled and they said their goodbye's.

After a quick brunch, at Ichirako's, walking down the streets of Konoha, she overhears a call of a familiar name.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!! Hurry up will ya!!"

She turns her head to see, the old weird-shaped white hair of Kakashi, coming towards her direction. She carefully eyes three genins, quickly recognizing the spiky yellow hair.

Naruto!?! (_)

A pink headed girl in the middle,

Is that...ugh.. what's her name again...
was it....Sakura? (_;)

And an all too familiar duck-shaped raven haired boy,

Sasuke. (^)

The three passed by, she saw the reason why they told him to hurry up.

"He's actually reading one of pervy sage's novels..." ( ̄ω ̄;)

"Kakashi?!" His head shot up and turned to Minako. Stopping, and looking confused yet surprised.

"Lady Minako, is that you?"

Minako sweatdropped ( ̄^ ̄;).

"Are you serious Kakashi?!? Lady!?"