Chapter 21 : Me Before You

ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

"If I know one thing that's true, is that I'm never leaving you,
and you don't say much, yeah that's true... But I lose it when you do..
Don't let them tell no lie....
Love don't die."

-The Fray, Love Don't Die.

The whole song is just perfect for them. wait...THAT'S THEIR SONG!!!
(*ω)

JUST LISTEN TO IT. (Well if you're into, Bands and stuff. ((Boybands are different)) )

———————————————

"Minako. Go back." Itachi halts, in the middle of the forest. Minako groaned, and looks at Itachi's emotionless face.

"No."

Itachi sighed, "You're stubborn." As he sat down by a tree.

"Hmph. If you're thinking that I'm following you. Think again." Minako crossed her arms as she sat opposite to Itachi.

"Sure you're not.." Itachi said sarcastically.

Minako's eyes widened and her mouth agape. "Even this situation, you're still full of yourself." She whispered to herself, but just enough to be heard by Itachi.

Itachi raised his eyebrows, unnoticeably. "I suggest you should take a different path.." He said.

Minako glanced at him, and stood up. "Who are you? and where's Itachi?" She whispered as she leaps to a nearby tree branch, facing away from Itachi.

He stared at her shocked, then glared at her back. "I would ask the same thing to you.."

He knew that Minako heard every single word he said, a part of him wanted her to answer, and the other to leave.

Itachi stood up to leave, as he took one step. Minako spoked up. "And then you leave..."

He snaps his head to her direction, not knowing what to say. He stayed silent.

"I know you've gone through enough of this night, and I apologize....." He noticed that Minako glanced at him, to see if he was still there, listening.

"But to answer your unspoken questions, the answer is I don't know." She paused to gaze at him, making eye contact. "And she died, along with her best friend, Shisui."

"As common as it sounds, she actually did. Every single person who she loved that died, before she could save them. She died with them." Minako said.

Itachi look softened, "And to kill your curiosity, I'm just tagging along for an adventure; If there's any, but when I get to my desired destination, don't worry I'll be gone before you know it."
She smiled sadly and turned around to look at the moon. She inwardly sighed, "Hmph. I can't tell if you're lying or being dramatic." Itachi said.

"Well, you're welcome to sit beside me and see my face." She said sarcastically. Itachi did what she said, he wanted to know about her more. He didn't want to keep thinking about what he did, latterly.

Minako eyebrows furrowed, she stared at Itachi and then cocked an eyebrow. "I was just joking, ya know."

Itachi gazed at her, in amazement. Minako sighed, her facial expression softens. "You could at least told him the truth."

"He'll grow up hating you.." Minako starts talking about Sasuke.

"He should be, I have failed being a good brother to him." Itachi starts.