Chapter 20: Regrets Were Made.

(╥_╥)
"Wherever this goes , no matter how far
Baby, you are the song that's written on my heart
Wherever we stand, wherever we fall
It don't matter at all, cause I will be forever yours
From this moment till the day the curtains close...
Wherever this goes!"
-The Fray, Wherever This Goes
------------------

"Ahh...glad to see you two together."

Minako tensed beside Itachi. They were in an isolated area of the village, training.

"What are you doing here?" Itachi asked.

"I just wanted to know if the both of you have made a decision." Danzō slowly walked towards them.

Itachi looked at Minako then at Danzō. "She never told you yet?"

"Itachi.." Minako whispered.

"Do I have to say it again?" Danzō said.

"I already chose.." Itachi regretfully said.

Minako looked at Itachi, shocked. Either of his choice, made Minako anxious.

She didn't want to kill innocent people, or nor wanted to kill her only living best friend and his little brother.

"I'll do it sometime this week." Itachi said.

Danzō smiled victoriously, and then looked at Minako. "You now know, what you ought to do Lady Minako."

He left silently. Minako glanced down, and move backwards away from Itachi.

"I..I can't do it.." She thought.

"How.."

"Minako.." Itachi calling her attention.

Minako was devastated, she had to kill. She was lost in her thoughts.

So, Itachi came up to her, grab her both of her arms. "Minako."

Minako felt her knees weakened. "How can I do this? I could never...no..no...NO."

Itachi noticed Minako, begin to breath heavily, he touched her hands and they were cold as ice. Minako began to shake and Itachi didn't know what to do.

Eventually, Minako's legs gave up, but Itachi held her and put her on the ground gently. He rubbed her hands to make it warm. But, it was useless.

Minako was still shaking.

Itachi did the only thing he could think of, he cupped her face to look at him. He gaze at her eyes worriedly. "Minako.."

Minako was tearing up, tears pooled in her eyes as she looked back at Itachi. She open her mouth to say something, but alas she was speechless.

Itachi did the unthinkable.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He did nothing, but gaze at her immensely.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.