characters

Arieyane Sullivan = main character who goes to princetonville high school (made up) and she does not come from a wealthy family, and is super clever and got a scholarship to attend Princetonville high school.

Damien Garcia = The rich badboy of Prinetonville high school.

Christale louis= Dumb blonde and also a rich kid who bullies Arieyane, but no one knows why (it will eventually come out as the story goes on as to why she bullies her)(Barbie number 1).

Amielia Caniba= no one knows why she is even friends with Christale but she is a brunette with a beautiful personality and is very kind, but when she is with Christale she acts totally different, the truth will be revealed about her later in the story too(Barbie number 2).

Kevin Marley= One of Arieyane's close friend's.

Liam Luke= Another one of Arieyane's friends but they only talk over Skype.

Camielle Aniston= Another dumb blonde and also Christale's bestfriend. She is known for sleeping with half of the football team and is so fake in personality and physically(barbie number 3).

Kesha Richstone = she is no different to Christale and Camiele and totally hates Arieyane, but the question is why ? Is Christale feeding her with lies or did something happen in the past to hate Arieyane this much ?(barbie number 4).

Cody Sullivan = Arieyanes older brother and the Captain of the football team.

Riyan Simons= Cody's bestfreind and he is also part of the football team and Arieyana actually has a crush on him but he doesn't know.

Ninna Sullivan= Arieyane and Cody's mom.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥